No announcement yet.

Resume builder #1: BYU vs Belmont.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coaches seem to be finding the rotation. Guys are playing better together. Hopefully they continue to gel and hopefully we crush the Utes
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
      Good win against a well-coached team. Nice adjustments.

Utah will be a huge step upward though. We need a game plan for Poetl.
      You obviously haven't watched Utah at all this year. They never run plays for Poetl or feed the post. Everything he gets is off of haute plays and second chance points. They would be a better team is they ran the offense through him.

Loveridge and Taylor take the majority of the shots and neither one is efficient. Taylor has the ability to get hot from deep though.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        You obviously haven't watched Utah at all this year. They never run plays for Poetl or feed the post. Everything he gets is off of haute plays and second chance points. They would be a better team is they ran the offense through him.

Loveridge and Taylor take the majority of the shots and neither one is efficient. Taylor has the ability to get hot from deep though.
        So does Loveridge if it's against us.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

I try to avoid watching Utah but sometimes I scout them for a few minutes. If I were K I would run the offense through Poetl, with him kicking it out to the shooters if defenses collapse on him.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Who is this Poetl character you guys talk about?
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
              So does Loveridge if it's against us.
              more myth here than reality. Loveridge didn't play against us last year. The previous year he did get 21 points but on a terrible shooting percentage. As a freshman he had an ok game but wasn't that much of a factor. I think he got 11 points, or something like that. He can score but he often does it inefficiently.

Comment

Working...
              X