Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move over Soda Stream...Keurig for the soda drinker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move over Soda Stream...Keurig for the soda drinker!

http://www5.samsclub.com/Featured-Br...&oid=118977816

Kuerig Kold. No CO2 needed.

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Crap. You got me all excited for nothing.

After buying the device, the drink pods are $4.99 for a four-pack. $1.25 for an 8-ounce soda that reviews say does not taste as good as the real thing? lol. No way.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

why not just skip the machine and buy cans?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Exactly.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Just like the Keurig Koffee, this machine is aimed at offices, not consumers.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Actually, fountain-soda always tastes better than cans. If I could get a home unit that was relatively cheap (close to can cost in terms of price/oz) then I would consider it for convenience and taste.

Comment

I didn't read any reviews. We had a soda stream at one point and hated it. I thought this may be a good option but it seems that it may not be as good as it seems.
              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Actually, fountain-soda always tastes better than cans. If I could get a home unit that was relatively cheap (close to can cost in terms of price/oz) then I would consider it for convenience and taste.
                we use Swire Coca Cola at my office. the service is actually pretty good and given how many employees we have and that most are out of shape programmers that live off carbonated drinks, the price is very reasonable.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

This reminds me of a place I used to work years ago on the midnight shift. We had a soda machine, but folks on the day shift would lock out the syrup mixing. No problem. We'd pour syrup into our cup first, and add the soda water to it. This led to what I called Word of Wisdom breaking coke, because I'd make it extra strong. I have no doubt it was bad for the body, but it sure did help keep you awake at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    This reminds me of a place I used to work years ago on the midnight shift. We had a soda machine, but folks on the day shift would lock out the syrup mixing. No problem. We'd pour syrup into our cup first, and add the soda water to it. This led to what I called Word of Wisdom breaking coke, because I'd make it extra strong. I have no doubt it was bad for the body, but it sure did help keep you awake at night!
                    Word of Wisdom breaking Coke!

I stumbled across this post and I realized my life stories are extremely under appreciated, or, more likely, not as interesting as I once thought they were.

Comment

Working...
                    X