Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    This part is great:

So princesses are out all together for white kids, I guess. My daughter is going to be Darth Vader. Is that ok?
    Yeah I think so, but don't let her have any liberties in modifying the costume...

IMG_3104.jpg
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Great article on the subject of why are campuses have devolved...

http://reason.com/archives/2017/10/2...ile-generation

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        That's what is crazy. Ben Shapiro? Really?
        I don't think that Shapiro should be prevented from speaking, but I see no problem with protesting him. Why shouldn't people protest someone who advocates denying rights based on sexual orientation?
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Not a college campus, but the same modern phenomenon. Mississippi school district pulls To Kill a Mockingbird from the student reading list because it contains words that might offend some people.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...strict_pu.html

Sigh...
          Fuck that. It is brilliant work of art and anyone who is offended by it can go fuck themselves.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            I don't think that Shapiro should be prevented from speaking, but I see no problem with protesting him. Why shouldn't people protest someone who advocates denying rights based on sexual orientation?
            I am 100% Ok with people protesting whatever they like. I am just surprised that the little dude generates that much commotion.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...t-reed/544682/

Reed College reached peak Wokeness and the freshmen, especially ones from foreign countries who know this protesting is just grandstanding bullshit, decided they weren't getting into debt $50k per year so that they can watch a bunch of degenerate virgins lead an endless protest of classroom lectures.

Notice how all but one or two of the protesters in the classroom are white and the people sick of their shit, aside from the foreign students, are the minority students.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...t-reed/544682/

Reed College reached peak Wokeness and the freshmen, especially ones from foreign countries who know this protesting is just grandstanding bullshit, decided they weren't getting into debt $50k per year so that they can watch a bunch of degenerate virgins lead an endless protest of classroom lectures.

Notice how all but one or two of the protesters in the classroom are white and the people sick of their shit, aside from the foreign students, are the minority students.
                  Reed was in the last area of my mission. The mission had a long standing rule prohibiting missionaries from going on campus.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Great article. Thanks.

Where and when does the craziness end?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• The “poetry is lit” shirt is appropriation, but saying that you’ve “got nothin but shade” for the people that don’t support you isn’t? lol
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Where and when does the craziness end?
                        It’ll probably keep getting worse until we all die. I’d guess towards the end of Don Jr’s second term, 2030ish.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          It’ll probably keep getting worse until we all die. I’d guess towards the end of Don Jr’s second term, 2030ish.
                          You are a sadist.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• (Those meetings ended when RAR members stopped coming; they complained of being “forced to sit in hours of fruitless meetings listening to full-grown adults cry about Aristotle.”)
                            Not sure which would be more amusing:

(i) That the professors' sincere devotion to Aristotle and holding meetings put the lie to the students' "efforts" (showing them to be more interested in protesting than in anything else) or

(ii) That the professors deliberately bored the students' will to persevere out them.

Comment

Colleges and universities usually have a "non-harassment" policy that prohibits anyone from engaging in intimidating communication, behavior, etc. Why were the RAR protesters not subjected to school discipline for violating policy? Why didn't the faculty members get AAUP involved and maybe file a grievance?

Students who are not enrolled in a class regularly walk in, disrupt the class, have signs suggesting the professor has ties to white supremacy, shout over the tops of people, and all administrators do is compromise with these people?

Ridiculous.
                              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/s...ker/855944001/

The Marist College athletic department changed the name of its mascot from 'Shooter' to 'Frankie' because of ongoing gun violence in the country and the stigma attached to the term 'shooter.'
                                I wonder what IPU says about this change.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X