Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of the Utah cyclists know this couple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of the Utah cyclists know this couple?

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3028437-1...ted-to-survive

It seems very tragic.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Is there such an intersection?

His wife, 51-year-old Stacy Bown, was pronounced dead Saturday night, about six hours after the collision near 800 East and University Parkway.

Police said the Bowns had just entered the intersection southbound when an eastbound Honda Civic ran a red light and struck the couple. Mrs. Bown reportedly sustained the bulk of the impact.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Is there such an intersection?
      not an intersection, but on university pkwy (not ave) south of the mtc
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        not an intersection, but on university pkwy (not ave) south of the mtc
        Not south of the mtc; it's the intersection at southeast corner of the University Mall. My son texted me, asking if I was ok. When he saw the first news article, it didn't mention the couple's names, and he was worried it was my wife and me.

Comment

Working...
        X