Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: Burger King needs to learn about strong passwords:

http://mashable.com/2013/02/18/burge...ccount-hacked/

Last edited by Indy Coug; 02-18-2013, 09:52 AM.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      McDonald's needs to learn about strong passwords:

http://mashable.com/2013/02/18/burge...ccount-hacked/

You mean Burger King needs to learn about strong passwords?

lol, looks like they both do...
      Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
      - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
      - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• This article gives me the willies, but the accompanying picture reminds me of an episode of The League where Taco kept referring to 3 Penis Wine.

HONG KONG — Almost four tonnes of live snakes were confiscated by police near Ruili, China’s busiest border hub with Burma, last week, in one of the largest animal-trafficking busts along the border in recent history.

Police found 176 wooden crates with 4,815 live cobras, vipers and Indian rat snakes in a vehicle during the early morning raid. Some of the snakes will be released into the wild, the deputy head of the Dehong County Animal Rescue Center Li Yueti told China News Service, a national news agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          This article gives me the willies, but the accompanying picture reminds me of an episode of The League where Taco kept referring to 3 Penis Wine.

The 3 penis wine episode was awesome. I watched Zero Dark Thirty and Mark Duplass (Pete) was in it. He had that same I am smarter than you smirk throughout all of his scenes and I laughed the entire time.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            The 3 penis wine episode was awesome. I watched Zero Dark Thirty and Mark Duplass (Pete) was in it. He had that same I am smarter than you smirk throughout all of his scenes and I laughed the entire time.
            and that weird son of a bitch is married to jenny in real life. crazy.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              and that weird son of a bitch is married to jenny in real life. crazy.
              I didn't know that. I wonder if it is awkward to watch your wife hook up with someone else. I know Judd Apatows wife Leslie Mann gets naked in just about every one of his movies.
              *Banned*

Comment

• Is the LDS disproportionate struggle with depression the legacy of polygamous inbreeding?
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• We need more goats doing vocal back-ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    Is the LDS disproportionate struggle with depression the legacy of polygamous inbreeding?
                    Inbreeding, maybe. We're disproportionately Danish, I think. But what does polygamy have to do with it? It seems like it should, intuitively, but I can't make the logical connection. maybe it's too late in the day.

Comment

• If Probiotics works for Erin Andrews then you can be damn sure I'm going to use it to naturally support my digestive and immune systems.

Comment

• In preparing for a guest's appearance on The Jimmy Fallon Show, my daughter discovered that Fatboy Slim's real name is Quentin L. Cook. She is uncertain if we can expect a MoTab mash-up at next month's Conference, but is pleased the Apostles are able to pursue other interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          In preparing for a guest's appearance on The Jimmy Fallon Show, my daughter discovered that Fatboy Slim's real name is Quentin L. Cook. She is uncertain if we can expect a MoTab mash-up at next month's Conference, but is pleased the Apostles are able to pursue other interests.
                          Look at the building 12 seconds into his video. They may be one in the same.

Comment

• Campbell's Chunky Kickin' Buffalo Style Chicken soup is disgusting. Like it makes you think of the "chunky" part entirely differently.
                            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

• Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                              Campbell's Chunky Kickin' Buffalo Style Chicken soup is disgusting. Like it makes you think of the "chunky" part entirely differently.
                              Are those the ones sold in pouches? I've seen them advertised and for some reason the pouch thing seems revolting to me. Maybe because it reminds me of the beef stew they would give us at Camp Maple Dell.

Comment

• I'd like to try acupuncture, but I'm scared.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X