Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Doesn't even make sense that

1. Someone with cancer would ask a politician for help with it.

2. That a politician's cancer treatment advice would be to move.

I'm confused.
    Yeah, I call BS on the whole story.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Doesn't even make sense that

1. Someone with cancer would ask a politician for help with it.

2. That a politician's cancer treatment advice would be to move.

I'm confused.
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Yeah, I call BS on the whole story.
      It's pretty simple. See Walter's response to my earlier post:

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      I wonder what type of help they were expecting McCain to provide. And the context of his advice for them to move.
      Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      If you believe Sen. McCain deserves to die, then it doesn't matter.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Someday I will learn to not look at "News Alert" emails when I am watching a major sporting event on a 2 or 3 hour delay. Today is not that day, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          Someday I will learn to not look at "News Alert" emails when I am watching a major sporting event on a 2 or 3 hour delay. Today is not that day, unfortunately.
          Similar thing happened to me, but was still worth watching.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• When people bring their 2 year old child to a golf tournament, in hot, swampy conditions, I wonder what they think the best case scenario is for that day.

Comment

• I know how to spell.
              hi

Comment

• Originally posted by bestellen View Post
                I know how to spell.
                That sounds so...robotic!
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Crazy day in Spain. One attack in Barcelona and another foiled nearby.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40971004

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40971004

https://elpais.com/ccaa/2017/08/18/c...52_393278.html
                  Last edited by Topper; 08-17-2017, 06:20 PM.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• For a culture that is supposedly embracing relativism, we sure do plenty of shaming and virtue signaling.
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                      For a culture that is supposedly embracing relativism, we sure do plenty of shaming and virtue signaling.
                      Conservatives have been saying this for a long time, but weren't cool enough to use 'relativism' and 'virtue signaling'. They've been stuck in the 90's with 'inclusion' and 'pious moral outrage'... welcome to the dark side.
                      sigpic
                      "Outlined against a blue, gray
                      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• I try not to covet because it is well, unproductive. But I've found my Utah fantasy home lot. A cool $800K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          I try not to covet because it is well, unproductive. But I've found my Utah fantasy home lot. A cool $800K.
                          Looks like it is in one of those "100 year" flood zones... like most of H-Town. Which lake is that?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think it's Pineview Reservoir

Comment

• I'll be darned.

https://www.chowhound.com/pictures/1...es-food-ranked
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                No mention of the Navajo tacos at the cougareat.

Comment

Working...
                                X