No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I walked by two different Starbucks today and both times I thought the employees were racist...even the black ones.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Imagine the uproar here in the US if this decision were rendered.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43839655
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        Imagine the uproar here in the US if this decision were rendered.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43839655
        Islam is so weird.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Every time I see someone out and about wearing sweat pants, I think to myself “What made you give up on life?”

It’s my mother’s fault.

Comment

• When did my birthday turn into National Pot Smoking Day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              When did my birthday turn into National Pot Smoking Day?
              It’s also Hitler’s birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                It’s also Hitler’s birthday.
                Also Columbine Day.

Also my great grandfather's (and his great grandson's) day.

Also only a day after the OKC bombing and the Branch Davidian debacle.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Tomorrow is 4/25 day at Papa Murphy's. Cheese and pepperoni pizzas 4.25 all day. Go and support my son's first job!
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• From which store should we be ordering?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Tomorrow is 4/25 day at Papa Murphy's. Cheese and pepperoni pizzas 4.25 all day. Go and support my son's first job!
                      Not a big fan of the taste of Papa Murphy's.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        From which store should we be ordering?
                        PM me and I will disclose my son's location. Alternatively, you could paypal me and I'll order one on behalf of you.

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        You obviously haven't had one of my son's pizzas.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          I gave my daughter some cranberry juice the other day. I told her that it has kind of a strange after taste. Her response: "Taste, Dad. It has a strange taste."
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I really hate President Trump, so why is it that I kind of hope he wins the Nobel Peace Price just to throw family members into a complete state of cognitive dissonance? (these are family members who thought Obama's prize was 100% deserved)

Comment

• I think it's fascinating AF that the top of Mt. Everest is marine limestone.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                                When did my birthday turn into National Pot Smoking Day?
                                A little over twenty years ago.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X