Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 3,061 to 3,073 of 3073

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
    Every time I go there I want to get a bumper sticker that says "Utah - Love it or Leave it".
    After spending three days in Utah, I think I need a bumper sticker that says "Utah - The Worst Drivers in the West". It was such a relief to get back to Idaho.

After spending three days in Utah, I think I need a bumper sticker that says "Utah - The Worst Drivers in the West". It was such a relief to get back to Idaho.
    It's cheap to make stickers Scott. Why don't you start putting them out and they'll go over like gangbusters. Btw, I've seen a few Idaho drivers struggle with the big freeways.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

My favorite is when people from one side of the Point of the Mountain point their fingers at the drivers from the other side.

Oh brother.

Scott hitting all the stereotypes for someone from Boise. Impressive.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Personally, I like driving in Utah. Almost doesn't matter how far over the speed limit I drive - somebody is going to be flying past me.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I spent 30 years in California. Idaho is a new thing for me. I've driven in all of the western states multiple times and other than the Las Vegas area, Utah drivers stand out as being especially rude and aggressive.

I spent 30 years in California. Idaho is a new thing for me. I've driven in all of the western states multiple times and other than the Las Vegas area, Utah drivers stand out as being especially rude and aggressive.
    Ok, chief.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

It isn't their fault... the lack of good highway infrastructure makes them that way.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

My refrigerator's ice maker stopped making ice over a year ago. I tried a bunch of stuff to get it working again, but no luck. We've been buying ice like chumps for all that time.

This week, the ice maker started back up again. It's making ice like an 18 year old kid. Can't figure it out.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    My refrigerator's ice maker stopped making ice over a year ago. I tried a bunch of stuff to get it working again, but no luck. We've been buying ice like chumps for all that time.

This week, the ice maker started back up again. It's making ice like an 18 year old kid. Can't figure it out.
    that happened to one of our refrigerators. just stopped working one day, freezer, ice maker, everything else worked. but the fridge didn't. was out for about 6 months and one day just started working again. this was about a year and a half ago and it still works.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Shame on you husbands for allowing these defective machines to keep existing. I would have tossed them to the curb immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Shame on you husbands for allowing these defective machines to keep existing. I would have tossed them to the curb immediately.
    i'm a bad husband, and much of that fact has to do with me possessing next to zero handyman skills, but the fridge thing didn't even register. it's an overflow fridge out in the garage and we mostly use its freezer anyway. didn't really miss it much for those 6 months.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Its not defective anymore.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!