Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Deleted. Sum up what I missed.
    An essay/blog post. She was thrilled that John McCain has brain cancer. She gave the tumor a cute name ("Go Mavvy, go!"). Said it serves him right for fighting to take away health care from poor people. Lots of idiots chimed in to agree.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I read a couple of her other most recent posts. The intro to her critique of capitalism starts like this:

Capitalism is very simple. Capitalism as an economic system is essentially defined as the process of private expropriation of public wealth. Technically, the Earth is every creature’s inheritance but we in our late modern wisdom have conceded that only a select handful of people will get to profit from its resources while the rest are forced by either gunpoint or starvation to serve them forever or die.
      And it was downhill from there.

The most typical rich person lives on the compounding interest of their forebears’ estates. They don’t manage this estate portfolio themselves, no, dear god, because that would mean working. It would mean researching opportunity horizons and studying futures. Taking investment seriously would mean having to learn shit.
      Apparently this is a real person who exists and spends her time raging about these topics. She seems well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        I read a couple of her other most recent posts. The intro to her critique of capitalism starts like this:

And it was downhill from there.

Apparently this is a real person who exists and spends her time raging about these topics. She seems well.
        she sounds fat and poor
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          she sounds fat and poor
          CZ wedding ring, size 7.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            CZ wedding ring, size 7.
            no way she has a cz, way too mainstream. probably turqoise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              An essay/blog post. She was thrilled that John McCain has brain cancer. She gave the tumor a cute name ("Go Mavvy, go!"). Said it serves him right for fighting to take away health care from poor people. Lots of idiots chimed in to agree.
              Same sentiment as this?

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Deleted. Sum up what I missed.
                Celebrating a war hero/POW's brain cancer because "he is trying to kill millions of people" or something like that.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  This essay illustrates precisely what is wrong with current political discourse.

https://medium.com/@girlziplocked/ch...r-6bef5be4e85d

What the hell is wrong with people?
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I wonder what type of help they were expecting McCain to provide. And the context of his advice for them to move.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      I wonder what type of help they were expecting McCain to provide. And the context of his advice for them to move.
                      If you believe Sen. McCain deserves to die, then it doesn't matter.

Comment

If you believe Sen. McCain deserves to die, then it doesn't matter.
                        A Newsweek writer published an article today about the vitriol and celebration coming from the Alt Right about McCain's diagnosis. While I'm sure there are plenty of Alt Right trolls celebrating, only the blindest of blind spots would cause you to write that story specifically about one end of the spectrum.

Comment

Hmm, maybe they should have written a letter to a doctor instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I wonder if there would be deleted tweets, fake apologies, removed articles and feigned disgust, if Trump had announced that he had cancer?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I wonder if there would be deleted tweets, fake apologies and removed articles, and feigned disgust, if Trump had announced that he had cancer?
                              yeah but he's a piece of shit so

Comment

• Doesn't even make sense that

1. Someone with cancer would ask a politician for help with it.

2. That a politician's cancer treatment advice would be to move.

I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X