Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree to disagree.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        creekster has not been very polite lately which imo violates the collegial spirit of this here chat blog. will you plz ban him for a week maybe two to think about how his actions affect others
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          And it gets worse when they're playing well. Super stupid!
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            creekster has not been very polite lately which imo violates the collegial spirit of this here chat blog. will you plz ban him for a week maybe two to think about how his actions affect others
            Yeah. He uses a gibbon ape as his avatar but it would probably be more appropriate for him to use a turkey (Alabama state bird). LOL! Burn!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              Thank you for recognizing my body of work.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• This explains why I was always good with Physics...

Taking the pee out of physics: how boys are getting a leg-up

Physics is heavily skewed towards boys because they have a unique advantage when it comes to understanding projectile motion – and, argue Anna Wilson, Kate Wilson and David Low, it’s an area too heavily relied on in many curricula
                Some of you will think we’re daft. Some will wonder what kind of jobs we have if we have enough time on our hands to dream this kind of thing up. Some of you may even think we’re having you on. Our intentions, however, are honourable.

Playful urination practices – from seeing how high you can pee to games such as Peeball (where men compete using their urine to destroy a ball placed in a urinal) – may give boys an advantage over girls when it comes to physics. And we believe there’s something we can do about it.
                [...]
                https://www.tes.com/news/school-news...-getting-a-leg

I have always been a great shot.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Heh.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Heh.

Dieter could pass as an older version of Jesus with that look!
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hank looks awesome!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Hal looks awesome!
                        fify
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Yip - award for most improved appearance due to facial hair goes to Eyring.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Yip - award for most improved appearance due to facial hair goes to Eyring.
                            Agreed. But they all look sharp.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Has there ever been a more annoying collection of cloyingly cute children than the pretend child rock band in the Kars for Kids commercial?
                              Last edited by creekster; 10-20-2017, 03:44 PM.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Random Thoughts Thread

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Dieter could pass as an older version of Jesus with that look!
                                Has anybody ever seen bearded Dieter and SU in the same room? Just sayin'.
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                                X