X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To err is human, to moo bovine.

Comment

• The Onion or Huffpo? You decide.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        The Onion or Huffpo? You decide.

That’s some hard-hitting journalism, Huffpo.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• This is the new normal. Anything is relevant reporting when it comes to your political enemies. Breaking news for tomorrow: Jared Kushner used to eat his boogers when he was five and Corey Booker crapped his pants in third grade.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The Onion or Huffpo? You decide.

Yeah, it’s dumb. I don’t need his teacher to tell me Stephen Miller is fucking weirdo idiot, which he is. His bigotry is more concerning as that’s playing out in our immigration policy.

Huffpo has been lame for awhile. I rarely go there. It’s not just the clickbait and political pandering their website is reader unfriendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Yeah, it’s dumb. I don’t need his teacher to tell me Stephen Miller is fucking weirdo idiot, which he is. His bigotry is more concerning as that’s playing out in our immigration policy.

Huffpo has been lame for awhile. I rarely go there. It’s not just the clickbait and political pandering their website is reader unfriendly.
              I agree. There are a many websites that I just can't go to due to the navigation/layout, click bait and slideshows (those are the worst). Huffpo, Buzzfeed and Foxnews come to mind immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                I agree. There are a many websites that I just can't go to due to the navigation/layout, click bait and slideshows (those are the worst). Huffpo, Buzzfeed and Foxnews come to mind immediately.
                cougarboard
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I'll be heading to Utah again tomorrow to deal with some family matters. Every time I go there I want to get a bumper sticker that says "Utah - Love it or Leave it". I would place it right next to my obviously out-of-state license plate.

My only concern is that I'm not sure if they would find it funny or offensive.

Comment

• yes

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                      I'll be heading to Utah again tomorrow to deal with some family matters. Every time I go there I want to get a bumper sticker that says "Utah - Love it or Leave it". I would place it right next to my obviously out-of-state license plate.

My only concern is that I'm not sure if they would find it funny or offensive.
                      I don't get it.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I don't get it.
                        There’s your answer, Scott. At least all the other former Utahns on the interstate will chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          There’s your answer, Scott. At least all the other former Utahns on the interstate will chuckle.
                          I am sure it will kill in Boise.

Comment

I am sure it will kill in Boise.
                            It doesn’t take much.

Comment

• Every time I go to India I think, "Why is this place such a shithole?"

Comment

• Love arugula on pizza. But eating any leftovers after a day in the fridge is fraught with peril. It looks pretty gross after that.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X