X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    My phone is at 69% battery power.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Mine is at 2% and since i'm working at the office today, it will run out before i can charge it again.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
      How about now?
      62%

Thanks for your ongoing interest.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

62%

Thanks for your ongoing interest.

Keep us posted. Thoughts and prayers.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Keep us posted. Thoughts and prayers.
          42%

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

42%

100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              100%
              I'm so jealous.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Once there was this conductor see, who had a bass problem. You see, during
                a portion of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony in which there are no bass violin
                parts, one of the bassists always passed a bottle of scotch around. So,
                to remind himself that the basses usually required an extra cue towards the
                end of the symphony, the conductor would fasten a piece of string around the
                page of the score before the bass cue. As the basses grew more and more
                inebriated, two of them fell asleep. The conductor grew quite nervous (he
                was very concerned about the pitch) because it was the bottom of the ninth;
                the score was tied and the basses were loaded with two out.

Comment

• 69% battery again.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

69% battery again.

Comment

• In an unforeseeable twist, it's now at 96%.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I went to the funeral of a neighbor today. Her son spoke. He quoted Jim Malone (Sean Connery) from Untouchables - "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue!" His takeaway is that you should always be trying to be better and do better than "the other guy". Hmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          I went to the funeral of a neighbor today. Her son spoke. He quoted Jim Malone (Sean Connery) from Untouchables - "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue!" His takeaway is that you should always be trying to be better and do better than "the other guy". Hmmmm.
                          So I'm guessing the son sent one of the other guys to the hospital?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Just heard an interesting fact on Casey Kasem's 1986 throwback top 40. There are three artists/bands that have simultaneously held the #1 and #2 hits on the Billboard top 40. Care to guess?
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Just heard an interesting fact on Casey Kasem's 1986 throwback top 40. There are three artists/bands that have simultaneously held the #1 and #2 hits on the Billboard top 40. Care to guess?
                              Beatles
                              Michael Jackson

No idea
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Beatles
                                Michael Jackson

No idea
                                I should have said, it happened in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. So one of yours is a very strong contender. The other, not so much.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X