X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overheard without context from a female restaurant employee today:

"That's happened to me before. It's not hard to get it back up."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• As much as I tend to believe Corey Feldman that there are pedophiles in Hollywood, I am also plagued by the feeling that a lot of his recent statements are to some degree designed just to keep his name in the press.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NCSox/status/924710809963548673

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          https://twitter.com/NCSox/status/924710809963548673

LOL, the comments start off pretty funny as well:

Is it 'handjob' or 'hand job'?
          Sadly, in high school I never found out.
          Depends on if it's your first one

Comment

• I'll just leave this here:

Comment

• I was listening to the radio earlier today when a U2 song started playing. Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think of this old Cougarboard thread:

Originally posted by reddead
              Observations about women in the Church
              As many of you are aware, the Church recently removed the full-time janitors from staff. Members of wards are now responsible for basic building cleaning and upkeep. It has been my responsibility to supervise a young men cleaning crew for several months now and I have cleaned bathrooms every time (vacuuming and garbages are always taken by the young men). I have several observations:

1-The Men's bathrooms are MUCH cleaner. Every week. Give yourselves a pat on the back, Priesthood holders- against all presuppositions, you are the tidy ones!

2-The Women's bathrooms are comparatively sloppy, messy and (intentionally?) dirty. There is always toilet paper on the ground, soap all over the counter, and dirty mirrors. It looks like a middle-school in there.

3-Men's "aim" is generally pretty good.

But most importantly,

4-ALL THE SISTERS ARE ON THE SAME "CYCLE"!!! I have the singular privilege of emptying the "sanitary bins" in the female restroom (the young men are to "impressionable"), and can attest to this fact. For 2-3 weeks the bins will be empty of anything (with the exception of the routine piece of chewed gum). Then, all in one Sunday, the bins get PACKED! You can predict it on a calendar! (For several weeks I thought that the Sisters took care of this business at home, until I had this experience). Seriously, they all go at the same time! You would not believe the synchronization...
              Originally posted by cougarblue
              A U2 song comes to mind
              http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=5764856
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Advice needed. Eating a Cold curry chicken salad wrap on an airplane: faux pas or no problemo?

Need answer fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Advice needed. Eating a Cold curry chicken salad wrap on an airplane: faux pas or no problemo?

Need answer fast.
                  Bad form. Very bad form. Eat what you want before you get on the plane. But if you're bringing food onto the plane, every effort should be made to keep the odoriferousness to a minimum.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Advice needed. Eating a Cold curry chicken salad wrap on an airplane: faux pas or no problemo?

Need answer fast.
                    How expansive is the smell?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      I don’t know. I have a feeling that the “restaurant” would frown on me unwrapping it and taking a whiff before I buy it.

Comment

This is my question. I am with DH, but if the smell can be contained to your own row, I say it's ok. Anything beyond that and you're like foot odor guy taking his shoes off on a plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          I was listening to the radio earlier today when a U2 song started playing. Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think of this old Cougarboard thread:

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=5764856
                          Took me a minute. At first I was thinking it was "One."
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I don’t know. I have a feeling that the “restaurant” would frown on me unwrapping it and taking a whiff before I buy it.
                            Hope you passed on the wrap.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hope you passed on the wrap.
                              I did. CS is my moral compass and the results are clear.

Comment

This is obviously relevant, and certainly on the right track, but is not quite the proper question. Per the rule set forth above, the proper next question is "what other food options are reasonably available." Then we can go from there.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X