Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    No mention of the Navajo tacos at the cougareat.
    Cougareat Navajo Tacos. RIP.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Cougareat Navajo Tacos. RIP.
      OMG what happened?!?

Comment

OMG what happened?!?
        um the white people realized what an insensitive act of cultural appropriation "navajo tacos" are
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          um the white people realized what an insensitive act of cultural appropriation "navajo tacos" are
          the paiutes around here sell indian tacos. None of that navajo crap.

Comment

• Not sure if we're talking about the same version of Navajo tacos, but the '92-'96 ones were awesome.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

No mention of the Navajo tacos at the cougareat.
              Or the Combo II?
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• We got a new general and lo and behold - a lot of things that used to be blocked at work are now accessible (including CS)

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                  We got a new general and lo and behold - a lot of things that used to be blocked at work are now accessible (including CS)
                  He's back! I was just thinking the other day about how we need more happyone posts.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It's funny how Ohio's state bird is a cardinal yet none of the professional or college sports teams have the Cardinal as a mascot. Then you have Missouri with the bluebird the state bird and one of their premier sports teams is the St. Louis Cardinals (MLB)! LOL! If they like "blue" birds so much they should have reconsidered selecting a "red" bird as the mascot!

The strangest case is in Arizona where the state bird is a cactus wren and one of their sports teams is the Arizona Cardinals (NFL). WHAT?!? Not even close! Just another wacky thing when it comes to sports mascots and the cities/areas in which they reside.

Comment

It's funny how Ohio's state bird is a cardinal yet none of the professional or college sports teams have the Cardinal as a mascot. Then you have Missouri with the bluebird the state bird and one of their premier sports teams is the St. Louis Cardinals (MLB)! LOL! If they like "blue" birds so much they should have reconsidered selecting a "red" bird as the mascot!

The strangest case is in Arizona where the state bird is a cactus wren and one of their sports teams is the Arizona Cardinals (NFL). WHAT?!? Not even close! Just another wacky thing when it comes to sports mascots and the cities/areas in which they reside.
                      Yeah. LA Lakers. So stupid.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Remember when JL banned Colly Wolly for spoiling the fantasy dragon erotica TV show? Would have been perfect if he said it was sacred and not secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Yeah. LA Lakers. So stupid.
                          And it gets worse when they're playing well. Super stupid!

Comment

• I'm enjoying this yohio brain dump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

It's funny how Ohio's state bird is a cardinal yet none of the professional or college sports teams have the Cardinal as a mascot. Then you have Missouri with the bluebird the state bird and one of their premier sports teams is the St. Louis Cardinals (MLB)! LOL! If they like "blue" birds so much they should have reconsidered selecting a "red" bird as the mascot!

I've always thought New Orleans Saints and Utah Jazz was backward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                                I've always thought New Orleans Saints and Utah Jazz was backward.
                                Agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X