"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Utah isn't thrilled? Don't give me some BS about how you are not going for the same recruits. He just enrolled in your school.
    He came on his own...I mean, if he happens to be playing some pickup games and LK happens to walk by, he might kick the tires.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      Feel free to believe whatever narrative you wish to believe through your blue hue view.

As for Tim Diarrhea, his actions and behavior in regards to Collette have scrapped along the bottom of an already low level of professional coach conduct. With very rare exception, players are typically granted a conditional release(usually no instate teams, teams in the schedule the next season or two, or conference opponents)

He is pouting like a rich kid who just lost his favorite sucker. He had basically given every coach recruiting against him ammunition that they will easily be able to use against him.
      Woah, take it easy there, Neal Maxwell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        He's never coach those pricks.
        He apologized on CB. Clearly the path is paved.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          But couldn't he contact other schools at any time? And if he initiated the contact, couldn't those schools then respond?
          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          I would think they could respond.
          According to this KSL article published yesterday, Krystkowiak and Collette still haven't had any contact. https://ksl.com/?sid=38002435
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            According to this KSL article published yesterday, Krystkowiak and Collette still haven't had any contact. https://ksl.com/?sid=38002435
            I don't think they can until he enrolls. Has the semester started yet?
            *Banned*

Comment

• Utah was going to be where he went. It's a good fit for him in all things non-basketball, and I'm shocked he picked Logan in the first place. The tuition is not a problem for his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                Utah was going to be where he went. It's a good fit for him in all things non-basketball, and I'm shocked he picked Logan in the first place. The tuition is not a problem for his family.
                Murray's east side = $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Murray's east side = $$$
                  lol knock it off
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Guy Holliday hired as the wide receiver coach at Utah. He probably realizes he will get a shot at OC by this time next year.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Guy Holliday hired as the wide receiver coach at Utah. He probably realizes he will get a shot at OC by this time next year.
                      And dropped the year after.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• wonder what this means for trinnaman
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          wonder what this means for trinnaman
                          My only real concern with this move.

Comment

wonder what this means for trinnaman
                            Well his dad is pretty excited for Ty.

Comment

• Ha, I love those videos of preachers knocking people down.

Bronco and Whit are peas out of the same pod with their provincial coaching hires.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

lol knock it off
                                Growing up sheltered in the Bountiful bubble, you may not have much "real world experience." I went to a couple of house parties in East Murray, and they are total $$$.

Comment

Working...
                                X