X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Of the south.
    Assistant to the Regional Manager
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

It feels good to be the co-champ.
      All the glory without the additional work!
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        Hey, this isn't about hate! If I wanted to talk about Utah hate, I'd just say that I wish the meteor that JL is always calling down on Ohio State would hit RES and that the campus would burn to the ground.

Note to mpfunk: I don't actually wish a meteor would hit RES. That would be sad...mostly because a significant meteor strike at RES would surely cause some damage to BYU as well. But I guess a lot of Utah students would die which would also be kind of sad.
        no it wouldnt. i hope they all die a horrible death. hopefully the team bus crashes on the way to the bowl game assuming they are invited to a bowl.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          no it wouldnt. i hope they all die a horrible death. hopefully the team bus crashes on the way to the bowl game assuming they are invited to a bowl.
          It's not gonna happen. We're going to LIVE! And we will live life as Co-Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by wally View Post
            Haha, you Jokers! Cougs calling out cougs for not expressing sufficient Utah-hate? Go ahead and excommunicate them for sympathizing with "apostates!"

PAC12 SOUTH CO-CHAMPS, BABY!!
            Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            All the glory without the additional work!
            Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            It's not gonna happen. We're going to LIVE! And we will live life as Co-Champions!
            Talk is cheap. You didn't own it until you wore the T-shirt. This discussion is worthless until there are pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Hey, this isn't about hate! If I wanted to talk about Utah hate, I'd just say that I wish the meteor that JL is always calling down on Ohio State would hit RES and that the campus would burn to the ground.

Note to mpfunk: I don't actually wish a meteor would hit RES. That would be sad...mostly because a significant meteor strike at RES would surely cause some damage to BYU as well. But I guess a lot of Utah students would die which would also be kind of sad.
              I've been hoping for a slow forming, but cavernous sink hole. It could start at RES and expand to engulf the entire filthy university. No resulting loss of life, just no more University of Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                I've been hoping for a slow forming, but cavernous sink hole. It could start at RES and expand to engulf the entire filthy university. No resulting loss of life, just no more University of Utah.
                I like the cut of your jib.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                  Why is everyone so weak when it comes to loss of life.

would be better if they were all dead. anthrax, mass suicides, whatever

i agree about the physical destruction of the campus, though.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Why is everyone so weak when it comes to loss of life.

would be better if they were all dead. anthrax, mass suicides, whatever

i agree about the physical destruction of the campus, though.
                    Not happening. You can't kill this co-champion!

Comment

• https://www.gofundme.com/taysomtoutah

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        I enjoyed the comment where the guy continually refers to Utes as "Frewts" while listing off a comparison of the teams' statistical rankings. So much burn.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I can't imagine this sort of thing would be allowed by the NCAA...not that they will ever get the money together to execute their plan. But maybe I overunderestimate Ute fans. Go donate, guys! You could have an elite QB at Utah!

Comment

• That gofundme has to be embarrassing for the great majority of Utah fans on several levels. I enjoy it greatly.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

$240 raised with a goal of $12,000? Looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                I enjoyed the comment where the guy continually refers to Utes as "Frewts" while listing off a comparison of the teams' statistical rankings. So much burn.
                                Troy Beagley borrowed $20 from me at the Prom in 1985, and has never paid me back! But I like where he's going with the Frewts.

Comment

Working...
                                X