Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2258

Thread: "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I understand the church has tons of money and a long reach now. They probably bribed the refs. #teammammon

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by hostile View Post
    I went to a HS football game that night as well. Taped the Utah game and watched it after.
    I bet you were related to a participant in the game...
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

whahappen?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Dirtiest team in football. How many targeting penalties have they had this year alone?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

If we could talk mpf into attending and bringing along some craft PBR, I’m sure the Utes can make the top 2 of the P12 #plantheparade

https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/10/2...fan-ejections/

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    If we could talk mpf into attending and bringing along some craft PBR, I’m sure the Utes can make the top 2 of the P12 #plantheparade

[url]https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/10/27/heres-your-top-ten-college-football-schools-with-the-most-fan-ejections/[/url

What’s going on in Oregon with OU and OSU in the top four, I would think their fan base would be a little more laid back.

Default "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Ute fans are whiny, entitled bitches, but they learned it by watching us:

You will probably be shocked to learn that LA Ute agrees.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

He also likes when the QB drops the f-bomb.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

He's blaming playing byu for being mediocre2? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post

That is hilarious.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post

Is this the "children imitate their parents" argument?

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Maybe the funniest part of the diatribe is the assumption that other fanbases think of Utah at all. Living in the heart of P12 country, I’ve never once heard a non-Mo mention Utah. But if it helps I will tell more people they are petty and inhospitable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Princeps Inter Pares

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post

No way. That's got to be fake.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

yeah, that can't be real. lol
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Why do you follow Utah on Insta?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    The first question I had as well...

Found it on Twitter.

Found it on Twitter.

I, for one, am glad that you found and posted it here. I have a newfound respect (and pity) for Utah football players.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

guess kyle has a type
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    The first question I had as well...
    In his defense, I've seen it come across my Twitter feed today. Still not sure I believe it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
    In his defense, I've seen it come across my Twitter feed today. Still not sure I believe it's real.
    The ability to know if it’s real or not is the beauty of it. Utah’s PR and advertising has been so bad that it’s not out of the ordinary they would publish something like this.

I’m not crass.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

BYU Delenda Est Mormon Red Death's Avatar
    the Planet Lovetron, bringing funkiness to all over the world

Hopefully he doesn't keep his inside knowledge of the big 12 expansion talks to himself

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Oh my

Fake news. The truth is, Arizona's bench was VERY hostile towards Utah's fans. VERY hostile. Shame on Sean Miller!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

CS Institutional Memory Jarid in Cedar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Oh my

Some players were upset to hear that a few of their teammates got more money?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Arizona boys are hypersensitive, amiright?

Utah athletic director Chris Hill has apologized for a tirade directed at a Pac-12 official following Sunday's basketball game against No. 11 Arizona State.

Coach Larry Krystkowiak had to stop mid-sentence during his postgame news conference as a man could be heard shouting and swearing from another room.

The man turned out to be Hill and he was yelling at Pac-12 coordinator of men's basketball officiating Bobby Dibler.
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ostgame-tirade