"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Vegas agrees with you, which is why Utah is opening as a dog on the road against 4-4 Washington.
    Oh crap. Whittingham will just use this for bulletin board material just like @USC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      I'll anxiously wait for the next one. I can't really say that about Studio C though.
      Always cracks me up when people try to act sophisticated by claiming that they don't like a low-budget comedy program done by some relative amateurs at a university television station.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Always cracks me up when people try to act sophisticated by claiming that they don't like a low-budget comedy program done by some relative amateurs at a university television station.
        Right. Because Brian is SO sophisticated. Hey at least I'm funny. Glad I could be there for you.

Comment

So not liking some BYUTV show that isn't entertaining is acting sophisticated? Hot damn, I'm adding sophisticated to my resume!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Watching Studio C-- can't get this song outta my head!

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              So not liking some BYUTV show that isn't entertaining is acting sophisticated? Hot damn, I'm adding sophisticated to my resume!
              No not at all. Going out of your way to make sure everyone knows that you don't like said obscure show is what makes you act sophisticated.

I hope that is more clear.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I have sad news for you. The Ed Hochuli thread has been gutted.
                I didn't realize you'd been checking it!

:flattered:
                I intend to live forever.
                So far, so good.
                --Steven Wright

Comment

No not at all. Going out of your way to make sure everyone knows that you don't like said obscure show is what makes you act sophisticated.

I hope that is more clear.
                  I just thought I was joining the conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    I didn't realize you'd been checking it!

:flattered:
                    why did you delete everything? Uncool.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I was watching Highlights from Utahs scrimmage over the weekend. I think they are going to be really good.

https://www.facebook.com/basketballn...25143/?fref=nf
                      *Banned*

Comment

• wow
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          I was watching Highlights from Utahs scrimmage over the weekend. I think they are going to be really good.

https://www.facebook.com/basketballn...25143/?fref=nf
                          lulz

From the comments: "you at Mormon basketball night"

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I was just checking the schedule today to see what games I want to try and catch. I just noticed that Utah is the only ranked team not on national TV. They are #13 with one loss on the road to USC and theoretically still in the CFP hunt. Yet they are relegated to the PAC12 network while Duke and Houston, both playing awful unranked teams, get ESPNU and ESPN2, respectively.
                            Did some checking for you so you could get a jump on your weekend plans. Ranked teams that wont be showing up on your basic cable plan:

Stanford, Michigan, UCLA, TexasAM.
                            Toledo played last night, not sure where, but moot since it's not this weekend. But probably espn given a tuesday nighter.

I'll get you some Friday comedy-drama (comerama) recommendations a little later. I have to go and ref a bunion growing contest.
                            Ta-ta for now!

Cheers,
                            W. Brian Leostrum
                            I intend to live forever.
                            So far, so good.
                            --Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              Did some checking for you so you could get a jump on your weekend plans. Ranked teams that wont be showing up on your basic cable plan:

Stanford, Michigan, UCLA, TexasAM.
                              Toledo played last night, not sure where, but moot since it's not this weekend. But probably espn given a tuesday nighter.

I'll get you some Friday comedy-drama (comerama) recommendations a little later. I have to go and ref a bunion growing contest.
                              Ta-ta for now!

Cheers,
                              W. Brian Leostrum
                              Does anyone ever have any idea what you are talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                                Does anyone ever have any idea what you are talking about?
                                I understand that Bo Diddley finds this amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X