"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    The pinnacle of comedy is a movie from Joel and Ethan Coen from 1998, the Big Lebowski.

"Ya, that's why they send me, I am an expert."

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I also twisted the knife about the dominating win by Utah hockey that you all are still in mourning about, but that is a separate issue.
    Nobody gives a crap about hockey, funk. Surprised you haven't noticed that yet.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Nobody gives a crap about hockey, funk. Surprised you haven't noticed that yet.
      True. We only care about women's vball and x-country! We own you, Wally!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My favorite Studio C this season:

"It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          True. We only care about women's vball and x-country! We own you, Wally!!!!!!!!!!
          Wally is probably still out celebrating the women's v-ball win from Friday night.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• -----------------------
            Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 06:29 PM.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• -----------------------
              Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 06:29 PM.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                I'll admit. I had to google hockey to see what it's all about. Turns out it's actually a sport that people play wearing ice skates. The wikipedia article I read said that they get in fights to compensate for skating around on ice. People used to make fun of them I guess. Reminds me of the Johnny Cash song, A Boy Named Sue.
                Calling hockey a sport is a bit of a stretch.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

lol @ the idea of Brian and funk being experts on humor.
                  But, look at Brian's avatar pic! The guy obviously gets humor. That's gold, JL, gold!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Calling hockey a sport is a bit of a stretch.
                    Now that I know about it, I have to admit that it is starting to hurt that we lost to Utah in such humiliating fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                      But, look at Brian's avatar pic! The guy obviously gets humor. That's gold, JL, gold!!!
                      Agreed. I like Brian's humor. Most of Studio C?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Agreed. I like Brian's humor. Most of Studio C?
                        I have sad news for you. The Ed Hochuli thread has been gutted.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          The pinnacle of comedy is a movie from Joel and Ethan Coen from 1998, the Big Lebowski.

"Ya, that's why they send me, I am an expert."
                          When all else fails kiss ass to JL. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            When all else fails kiss ass to JL. Pathetic.
                            I don't have a problem with ass-kissers.

Comment

I have sad news for you. The Ed Hochuli thread has been gutted.
                              I'll anxiously wait for the next one. I can't really say that about Studio C though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                i am a huge fan of ladycoug v-ball, but the the byu x-country can esad.

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Wally is probably still out celebrating the women's v-ball win from Friday night.
                                great to see them bounce back from Loyola Marymount!!

Comment

Working...
                                X