"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
    LOL at those who think quantity == quality.
    Vegas agrees with you, which is why Utah is opening as a dog on the road against 4-4 Washington.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I still follow BYU hockey a bit. They are severely depleted by injuries. If it makes you feel better the players knew beforehand they would get trounced.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        Popular things and things liked by children can and do suck at times. They also can not suck. For example, Justin Timberlake is popular and liked by children and he is awesome. Things liked by Justin Timberlake are usually awesome. For example, snapback hats.

Studio C is not funny. That Scott Sterling thing is an exception, it was mildly funny.
        snapback hats.... had to google that. gunny sack magnet, I'd say.

I heard Justin is meh on celery, so I agree with him on at least thing.
        I intend to live forever.
        So far, so good.
        --Steven Wright

Comment

Agreed. The PAC 10 was much better.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• -----------------------
            Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 06:28 PM.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Scott Sterling was a legit hilarious bit. mpfunk and ute fans are lying if they say otherwise.
              Real Madrid even re-posted it on their official Instagram account.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Probably a long list of lady ga-ga videos with >= 33M views.
                Lady Gaga is incredibly talented.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Lady Gaga is incredibly talented.
                  More talented that Dmitri Shostakovich?

Wanna bet who has more youtube views?
                  So far, so good.
                  --Steven Wright

Comment

More talented that Dmitri Shostakovich?

Wanna bet who has more youtube views?
                    No.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      No.
                      sword fish.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

Comment

• lol @ the idea of Brian and funk being experts on humor.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          I said it was mildly funny. I was giving it a compliment.
                          It was mildly funny compared to a sacrament meeting talk opening joke.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Vegas agrees with you, which is why Utah is opening as a dog on the road against 4-4 Washington.
                            OK, this thread just got interesting again.

USC is a 17-point favorite over Arizona. More interesting, Washington is a 1-point favorite over Utah. The oddsmakers, who were right on Utah-USC, clearly know the Utes are not a great team but an overachieving team.
                            http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2015/...atest-line-14/

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 06:29 PM.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 06:29 PM.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X