Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    lol

I hope grandma survived that Coach Whit hijacking from the airport the day he returned with honor.
    it was imperative that Elder H saw the new weight room before being released from his mission.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Keep your hands off of Elder Chase Hanson!
      We already lost that battle, ask kccougar.

Anyone know how he doing at BYU anyway?
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        We already lost that battle, ask kccougar.

Anyone know how he doing at BYU anyway?
        How's Utah commit Ty Jones doing?
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          Looks like Dr. Hill gives the finger to Ute fans again by ignoring all your petitions to stop the football series permanently. How long are you guys going to let him treat you this way?
          Think of the liability he has taken upon himself and the program to now have the well documented dirty cougars playing the Utes.

Comment

All joking about who is the better program (recap--Utah in football, Byu in a host of small sports that are excellent places to have a picnic), I love the rivalry but we should be smarter than to schedule BYU for the first game of the year. Byu traditionally comes out of the gates charging like a bull, sparking hopes of national championships before devolving into a firing heap of gator rolls before the season is at the midway point. Utah, on the other hand, usually starts slowly on offense and defense before they become a juggernaut on defense and even worse on offense by the end of the season. Bad timing Chris Hill, PhD.
            Making preemptive excuses already?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I love this thread so much. It almost makes me wish I was living in Utah again so I could see some actual Ute fans and experience the angst in person.
              You must REALLY love this thread.
              I think, perhaps, the only person who hates BYU fans more than ute fans hate BYU fans, is Bronco Mendenhall.
              -smokymountainrain

Menden Hall Hates Me.

Comment

All joking about who is the better program (recap--Utah in football, Byu in a host of small sports that are excellent places to have a picnic), I love the rivalry but we should be smarter than to schedule BYU for the first game of the year. Byu traditionally comes out of the gates charging like a bull, sparking hopes of national championships before devolving into a firing heap of gator rolls before the season is at the midway point. Utah, on the other hand, usually starts slowly on offense and defense before they become a juggernaut on defense and even worse on offense by the end of the season. Bad timing Chris Hill, PhD.
                Uh, didn't you see the map?

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                  How's Utah commit Ty Jones doing?
                  Looks like Jones is going to follow LeRoy Tanoi as the next Utah commit to flip to BYU. I'm sure MP already knows that, though.

Comment

Looks like Dr. Hill gives the finger to Ute fans again by ignoring all your petitions to stop the football series permanently. How long are you guys going to let him treat you this way?
                    Bwahaha....looked at ufn to see what they had to say and saw this gem:

I hate saying this, but the way to not play the zoobs in the future is to not buy tickets to the game, and if you have season tickets, don't go. Also, don't watch it on a legit stream, don't tweet about it, don't post to facebook about it, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                      Bwahaha....looked at ufn to see what they had to say and saw this gem:
                      The stone cut from the mountainside cannot be stopped by the puny arms of the Utes.

Comment

• I wouldnt mind if they didnt go to the game.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          I wouldnt mind if they didnt go to the game.
                          It really would be best for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I wouldnt mind if they didnt go to the game.
                            Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to fill that tiny stadium with blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakoma View Post
                              Looks like Jones is going to follow LeRoy Tanoi as the next Utah commit to flip to BYU. I'm sure MP already knows that, though.
                              You think I actually follow recruiting? I can't even be bothered to show up at football games.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                                You think I actually follow recruiting? I can't even be bothered to show up at football games.
                                Do you watch it on a legit stream, tweet about it, post to facebook about it, etc.?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X