No announcement yet.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible they were saving for next year?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      is it possible they were saving for next year?
      Possibly. That would make sense since that will be our Rose Bowl season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        Possibly. That would make sense since that will be our Rose Bowl season.
        to all those who say applejack is a dumb mouth breathing illiterate piece of white trash shit who should leave this fair chat blog never to return, i submit this pretty funny post
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          to all those who say applejack is a dumb mouth breathing illiterate piece of white trash shit who should leave this fair chat blog never to return, i submit this pretty funny post
          thanks
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            Yeah . . . that's where the story didn't quite add up. Saving money for season tix but they still have the money a month into the season?
            You guys. Mom already bought the tickets. These dummies are behind on their payments to Mom.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I have said that many times, but I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                I have said that many times, but I agree.
                i think he just needs a fair shot

Comment

Comment

I’m not going anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I’m not going anywhere.
                      its just a single data point in an entire sea of other shit data points, conclude how you want

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        You guys are so brutish! Fist of all JL resorts to the classic cougar putdown of questioning one's gender (such a 1960s-worldview diss) and then HBC engages in social status shaming!

But fear not! The US govt. to the rescue! The Man is willing to replace the money, once they can verify the amount. So everyone wins: @benbelnap gets his season tix (uh, don't pay for the two home games that have already happened), the little boy enjoys his fifteen minutes of fame, and the government cleans everything up and it is cost free (except for the admin time). YEAH America!

Hey I am not sure you are the right poster to police gender confusion!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Hey I am not sure you are the right poster to police gender confusion!
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Happy Trails, Mike! I'd say we hardly knew you, but in reality you overstayed your welcome by at least a decade.

I can't tell you how much I love that the media's "Texas is back" mantra started not after the Longhorns embarrassed USC in a 23-point rout, but only after they eked past Oklahoma with a last-second field goal. Membership has its privileges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Happy Trails, Mike! I'd say we hardly knew you, but in reality you overstayed your welcome by at least a decade.

I can't tell you how much I love that the media's "Texas is back" mantra started not after the Longhorns embarrassed USC in a 23-point rout, but only after they eked past Oklahoma with a last-second field goal. Membership has its privileges.
                              The usc win was too soon after the Maryland loss.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                The usc win was too soon after the Maryland loss.
                                I think it has more to do with the fact that USC had only managed 3 points on Stanford the previous weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X