Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Did he delete it? What did he say?
    Without seeing it, my guess is that he said classless BYU was RUTS with the last touchdown. Nevermind that you only kneel down when the other team has yielded the game. Houston calling the timeouts indicated they were still playing to win. Any coach who is not dumb grinds on the ground in that situation looking for a first down to ice the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Without seeing it, my guess is that he said classless BYU was RUTS with the last touchdown. Nevermind that you only kneel down when the other team has yielded the game. Houston calling the timeouts indicated they were still playing to win. Any coach who is not dumb grinds on the ground in that situation looking for a first down to ice the game.
      Yeah, that was the gist of his tweet.

Boney Fuller lit him up for it.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Drunk Ute frat boys pull knives on minimum wage zoo workers, destroy property, scare kids, and smash pumpkins. Ironic that the animals were watching them!

https://www.ksl.com/article/50034049...nife-at-worker

Comment

• unsurprisingly sigma chi. i bet it was the huntsmans that funded the whole operation.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I hate Sigma Chi in general, but Ute Sigma Chi warrant an extraordinary level of loathing.

Comment

• Sounds like it’s time for double secret probation.

Comment

• I come from a family of Sigma Chis who married Chi Omegas and Alpha Chis. Looks like I successfully broke that chain for my posterity.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I come from a family of Sigma Chis who married Chi Omegas and Alpha Chis. Looks like I successfully broke that chain for my posterity.
                  Alpha Chis??? Condolences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    Alpha Chis??? Condolences.
                    At USU, back when times were simpler.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Drunk Ute frat boys pull knives on minimum wage zoo workers, destroy property, scare kids, and smash pumpkins. Ironic that the animals were watching them!

https://www.ksl.com/article/50034049...nife-at-worker
                      Sounds like the plot of RM2. I hope Jonathon learns his lesson this time. Will Jared be able to see his ministering families monthly with COVID going on?

Comment

• Sounds like Utah would be better off not playing this week either.

https://www.si.com/college/utah/foot...s-game-at-ucla

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Sounds like Utah would be better off not playing this week either.

https://www.si.com/college/utah/foot...s-game-at-ucla
                          I think they should play, even if it requires calling up a bunch of 4th stingers or scout team players or just anybody from the student body.

The players have worked hard preparing for the season so they deserve to play. And they're Utes so they deserve to lose.
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                            I think they should play, even if it requires calling up a bunch of 4th stingers or scout team players or just anybody from the student body.

The players have worked hard preparing for the season so they deserve to play. And they're Utes so they deserve to lose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/wilnerhotline/st...256446464?s=20

Are the Utes ever going to take the field this year? I kind of feel bad ... (not really).

Comment

• Utes are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked a suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X