• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ USC.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Trevor Matich with an absolutely savage response to a dumb ute fan on twitter.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Trevor Matich with an absolutely savage response to a dumb ute fan on twitter.

That is awesome. All of that is on display in Provo, including a Doak Walker award and a Naty.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Horrible news coming from the U. God bless the victim and her family. She sounds like a pretty amazing woman and the world is worse off without her.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...d-shooter.html

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Horrible news coming from the U. God bless the victim and her family. She sounds like a pretty amazing woman and the world is worse off without her.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...d-shooter.html
            Yeah. Another horrible shooting. Glad it wasn’t worse. That was scary.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• This is really cool.

Comment

This is really cool.

Flags are a little much.
                *Banned*

Comment

This is really cool.

Agreed. Pretty awesome thing to do.
                  "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

This is really cool.

It is really cool, but go eff yourself Cosmo for not wearing red.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Funk are you a fan of the new Detroit Redwings tribute Utah helmets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          Funk are you a fan of the new Detroit Redwings tribute Utah helmets?
                          No. I wish torture on Sergei Fedorov every time I see them.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            Haha. You should hang out with LAUte more. You guys think alike.
                            Doubtful. I don’t think smoky likes the Dodgers.
                            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                              Doubtful. I don’t think smoky likes the Dodgers.
                              Seems like an odd time to highlight your anti-Whittingham feelings, one day removed from clinchung an undisputed, outright conference title, but whatevs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                Seems like an odd time to highlight your anti-Whittingham feelings, one day removed from clinchung an undisputed, outright conference title, but whatevs.
                                I’m already so misunderstood here, but et tu, AJ? Not sure I can bear that.
                                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Working...
                                X