No announcement yet.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope that Emery and Coach K get in a fight. I'm pretty sure that is the only entertainment in the game that I could hope for. I'll refrain from watching and go to the party and play Pokemon Go.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      Jayce Johnson can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Utah is awful this year.
      BYU is not much better. Should be a good old fashioned dog fight. They will need to repaint the rims after this one.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        I just hope that Emery and Coach K get in a fight. I'm pretty sure that is the only entertainment in the game that I could hope for. I'll refrain from watching and go to the party and play Pokemon Go.
        ward party?
        *Banned*

Comment

I just hope that Emery and Coach K get in a fight. I'm pretty sure that is the only entertainment in the game that I could hope for. I'll refrain from watching and go to the party and play Pokemon Go.
          Don't ever give a sports take again.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Agreed.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Van Horn posting byu themed Majerus quotes on Twitter.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Van Horn posting byu themed Majerus quotes on Twitter.
                Not really a good look for Keith.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Not really a good look for Keith.
                  Huh? Those tweets are hilarious.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Huh? Those tweets are hilarious.
                    He got killed for regurgitating Anti-Mormon slurs by Majerus. I didn't think it was a big deal but the backlash was pretty big. Even some UTe fans got after him.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      He got killed for regurgitating Anti-Mormon slurs by Majerus. I didn't think it was a big deal but the backlash was pretty big. Even some UTe fans got after him.
                      Yeah, I saw that and found it embarrassing. People need to lighten up.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

OR US JOCKS ARE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, NERD!
                        Last edited by Commando; 12-10-2018, 01:25 PM.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

How in the hell are any of those comments anti-Mormon slurs.

Look at Reid. He comes acros half court & shoots it faster than a BYU undergrad on his wedding day, & your f-ing surprised." -Rick Majerus

"I'm not going 2 say this 2 the press but u better not let those 2 little f-ing playboy playmates Randy and Robbie beat us." -Rick Majerus

“You guys want a day off. Juddy (BYU’s Jeff Judkin’s) wants to go to church with his effing family. But you know what, I want to effing win.” -Rick Majerus

"Ma, you should just transfer to BYU. U gave up enough points to them tonight. They'd love to convert a Chinese boy like you." -Rick Majerus

"Keith, sometimes these Mormon kids only ambition in life is to get married and play Ward Ball. I don't know what to tell u." -Rick Majerus

"The only future these guys (BYU) have is f-ing Mormon Ward ball. Let's go kick some ass." -Rick Majerus
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I love those Majerus quotes. Agree that people should lighten up — not a big deal at all.

The funniest (ironic) thing is how Majerus whose personal/social life was a total disaster and who was miserable in part because he was too weird to have a marriage or family is ripping on the LDS ideal of marriage and family.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                              I love those Majerus quotes. Agree that people should lighten up — not a big deal at all.

The funniest (ironic) thing is how Majerus whose personal/social life was a total disaster and who was miserable in part because he was too weird to have a marriage or family is ripping on the LDS ideal of marriage and family.
                              Exactly, he was a fat asshole and now he is a dead asshole. All the better. Still nothing to get worked up about.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                Exactly, he was a fat asshole and now he is a dead asshole. All the better. Still nothing to get worked up about.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X