"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

I take back all the bad things that I have said about you over the years. That post stands as the greatest example of smack against BYU posted in the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Here Ute fans. Shove this up your collective asses.

[ATTACH]6262[/ATTACH]
      I think there is another, more plausible, explanation for those stats that you are possibly missing rather than Pac-12 teams are dirty. I'll leave it up to you to connect the dots.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I take back all the bad things that I have said about you over the years. That post stands as the greatest example of smack against BYU posted in the past couple of years.
        if you were willing to go back more than a couple of years, I think the photoshopped picture of Jake Heaps dancing with Chaz Bono was probably the best. I still laugh at that one.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          http://www.utefans.net/message.php?i...message1753993

Be afraid Ute fans. Be very afraid.
          Seattle, I didn't know you were allowed multiple log in accounts on utefans.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/dr-chris-hill-f-the-y
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              Let's just say that the next time that a Ute fan makes an embarrassing post about gymnastics, I have ammo to fire back of a BYU fact acting just as embarrassing.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                Funk might be right. There is not a lot of good material for funk to choose from.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

This is so comical. He has 10 videos, that took him "5 minutes" to find and all of them happen to be posted by Ute fans. Such players as Matt Putnam, Travis Uale and Scott Johnson, those guys had some bad reputations. Travis Uales alleged "targeting" is actually shown during a Travis Uale highlight video.

Bronson Kaufusi's "Gator Roll" comes when he only has one leg of the Nebraska player and rolls to use his momentum to take him down. How else is he supposed to get him down when he is on the ground and the guy is trying to break free?

The ankle twisting is my favorite one, you can't see anything and it is recorded off an old tube tv with a camcorder, and it is Mike Tanner who graduated in 2003.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Let's just say that the next time that a Ute fan makes an embarrassing post about gymnastics, I have ammo to fire back of a BYU fact acting just as embarrassing.
                    Okay, good for you. Is it really the greatest example of smack against BYU, though? If so, the Utes need to do a better job in their smack development department.

Comment

There is nothing embarrassing about BYU's all around greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        This is so comical. He has 10 videos, that took him "5 minutes" to find and all of them happen to be posted by Ute fans. Such players as Matt Putnam, Travis Uale and Scott Johnson, those guys had some bad reputations. Travis Uales alleged "targeting" is actually shown during a Travis Uale highlight video.

Bronson Kaufusi's "Gator Roll" comes when he only has one leg of the Nebraska player and rolls to use his momentum to take him down. How else is he supposed to get him down when he is on the ground and the guy is trying to break free?

The ankle twisting is my favorite one, you can't see anything and it is recorded off an old tube tv with a camcorder, and it is Mike Tanner who graduated in 2003.

I am shocked that this panicked utefans poster didn't accuse Tanner of taking the Aggie player's his whole foot off!

Comment

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1210874
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The most honest post you'll see on the rivalry:

http://utefans.net/message.php?id=17...message1757049

The problem is we have to share the local coverage with those fools and their sidekicks (local media).

As a sports fan you want to tune in and hear about your team, but when you do, all you hear is the hype machine for ybU. I can uncheck the zoob category on this site, but I would also need to tune out all other sports news locally. That sucks and it is hard to escape.

I had to come into work today to this -----> "Did you see that ybU game?" My answer: "No, I was watching 2 P5 teams play in Oregon and Michigan State. I am not interested in 2 mid majors."

It ruins my experience not getting the coverage Utah deserves being part of a P5 conference and playing one of the toughest schedules in the country. It should be a positive experience listening in, but it has been the opposite since Utah got into the PAC12.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Good grief. How many times are you going to get this wrong? I have explained this several times, but here goes another:

I never once said that I don't care about the rivalry. I did say that I don't care about Utah in the sense that I am not interested in the details of who Utah is recruiting, what the women's volleyball team last week, etc. The context of my original statement was that I don't miss Utah sports threads on this site. I never read them carefully when they were here. But I do care very much about the rivalry and I want lots of horrible things to happen to the Utah athletics programs.

Please read this 4-5 times and commit to memory. TIA.
                                Once again, I quote:

To be perfectly honest, I have zero interest in Utah sports anymore. I very much treasure my old Ute friends and I sincerely hope we will remain friends and interact for years to come, but I honestly believe that in the long run, this board will be more healthy and sustainable as a BYU-themed board.
                                I guess that is 2 comments in that quote that you actually didn't mean.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X