Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 2406

Thread: "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Neither of those guys are good fighters.
    Both of those guys would wreck you.
    *Banned*

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
    And by “you”, you obviously mean everyone on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    And by “you”, you obviously mean everyone on this board.

Ha, that's what I was going to say. Honestly, any third-string linebacker at any D3 school could wreck me. But that wouldn't make them a good fighter.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Ha, that's what I was going to say. Honestly, any third-string linebacker at any D3 school could wreck me. But that wouldn't make them a good fighter.
    I could take em. Just hide in the bushes with a baseball bat. They're not gonna offer much resistance with busted knee caps.

Not on Twitter. Kehl is a big maga guy.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

How much would I need to pay to make this happen?
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Sorry to interrupt the Trump posts, but Utah just got a commitment from Mique Juarez. Mique was a 5-star church of jesus christ of latter-day saints (mormon) recruit as a linebacker out of CA. But his career thus far has been, uhhh, not good. He has had three concussions while at UCLA and hasn't been able to see the field very much, other than special teams work.

But if (a) UCLA's concussion protocol is overly aggressive, (b) Mique becomes a very good linebacker, not just a great athlete overnight, and (c) the discipline problems that are rumored to be a problem are false, this could be a home run!

Another miss. So frustrating.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the Trump posts, but Utah just got a commitment from Mique Juarez. Mique was a 5-star church of jesus christ of latter-day saints (mormon) recruit as a linebacker out of CA. But his career thus far has been, uhhh, not good. He has had three concussions while at UCLA and hasn't been able to see the field very much, other than special teams work.

But if (a) UCLA's concussion protocol is overly aggressive, (b) Mique becomes a very good linebacker, not just a great athlete overnight, and (c) the discipline problems that are rumored to be a problem are false, this could be a home run!
    A member of the CoJCoLDS with a questionable background at the U. Where can I bet my house he will play like the 2nd coming of Mike Singletary, at least against BYU?

A member of the CoJCoLDS with a questionable background at the U. Where can I bet my house he will play like the 2nd coming of Mike Singletary, at least against BYU?

I’ll take that action
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Another miss. So frustrating.
    i think this was the guy whose mom basically forced him to consider byu too. bummer.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Has he considered corrective eyewear?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    i think this was the guy whose mom basically forced him to consider byu too. bummer.
    This is the guy who was headed to BYU until he impregnated his LDS softball playing girlfriend. Then after one semester he left UCLA to “get his head right”. Came back, left, came back. Looked good last season in game 1 before sitting again.
    *Banned*

This is the guy who was headed to BYU until he impregnated his LDS softball playing girlfriend. Then after one semester he left UCLA to “get his head right”. Came back, left, came back. Looked good last season in game 1 before sitting again.
    Stars aligning!!!

Mique has also received a diagnosis of no brain damage!!!

Neurological tests, MRIs and CAT scans have returned with positive results and Juarez was informed he has no brain damage after going through the concussion protocol, the Daily News reported.

Stars aligning!!!
    Sounds like he'll be a good fit for your program.

He decided to attend utah, so we know this isn't true.

Princeps Inter Pares

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Sounds like he'll be a good fit for your program.
    Then again, maybe not:

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

OMG I am so excited for BYU to destroy Utah this season.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    OMG I am so excited for BYU to destroy Utah this season.
    In what sport? Your certainly can't expect to "destroy" Utah in every sport.

Please be more precise with your language.

In what sport? Your certainly can't expect to "destroy" Utah in every sports.

Please be more precise with your language.
    Every fucking sport, Applejack. And in life.

Unlikely.

YOhio is awesome.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Unlikely.
    Likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    YOhio is awesome.
    Without question.

Likely.
    brittain.jpg

I for one expect Utah to win in at least one sport in the next year.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

How many Deseret Duel points is this worth?!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

OMG, AppleJack, please take special care to not like Mique Juarez get you pregnant now that he's attending the U. It's sounds like he tends to do that to people. Just a reminder that abstinence is the only 100% effective form of birth control. Now you kids go have fun!