Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Neither of those guys are good fighters. [emoji51]
    Both of those guys would wreck you.
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      And by “you”, you obviously mean everyone on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        And by “you”, you obviously mean everyone on this board.

Ha, that's what I was going to say. Honestly, any third-string linebacker at any D3 school could wreck me. But that wouldn't make them a good fighter.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ha, that's what I was going to say. Honestly, any third-string linebacker at any D3 school could wreck me. But that wouldn't make them a good fighter.
          I could take em. Just hide in the bushes with a baseball bat. They're not gonna offer much resistance with busted knee caps.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Not on Twitter. Kehl is a big maga guy.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

How much would I need to pay to make this happen?
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt the Trump posts, but Utah just got a commitment from Mique Juarez. Mique was a 5-star church of jesus christ of latter-day saints (mormon) recruit as a linebacker out of CA. But his career thus far has been, uhhh, not good. He has had three concussions while at UCLA and hasn't been able to see the field very much, other than special teams work.

But if (a) UCLA's concussion protocol is overly aggressive, (b) Mique becomes a very good linebacker, not just a great athlete overnight, and (c) the discipline problems that are rumored to be a problem are false, this could be a home run!

Comment

• Another miss. So frustrating.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    Sorry to interrupt the Trump posts, but Utah just got a commitment from Mique Juarez. Mique was a 5-star church of jesus christ of latter-day saints (mormon) recruit as a linebacker out of CA. But his career thus far has been, uhhh, not good. He has had three concussions while at UCLA and hasn't been able to see the field very much, other than special teams work.

But if (a) UCLA's concussion protocol is overly aggressive, (b) Mique becomes a very good linebacker, not just a great athlete overnight, and (c) the discipline problems that are rumored to be a problem are false, this could be a home run!
                    A member of the CoJCoLDS with a questionable background at the U. Where can I bet my house he will play like the 2nd coming of Mike Singletary, at least against BYU?

Comment

A member of the CoJCoLDS with a questionable background at the U. Where can I bet my house he will play like the 2nd coming of Mike Singletary, at least against BYU?

I’ll take that action
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        Another miss. So frustrating.
                        i think this was the guy whose mom basically forced him to consider byu too. bummer.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                          Sorry to interrupt the Trump posts, but Utah just got a commitment from Mique Juarez. Mique was a 5-star church of jesus christ of latter-day saints (mormon) recruit as a linebacker out of CA. But his career thus far has been, uhhh, not good. He has had three concussions while at UCLA and hasn't been able to see the field very much, other than special teams work.

Has he considered corrective eyewear?
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            i think this was the guy whose mom basically forced him to consider byu too. bummer.
                            This is the guy who was headed to BYU until he impregnated his LDS softball playing girlfriend. Then after one semester he left UCLA to “get his head right”. Came back, left, came back. Looked good last season in game 1 before sitting again.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              This is the guy who was headed to BYU until he impregnated his LDS softball playing girlfriend. Then after one semester he left UCLA to “get his head right”. Came back, left, came back. Looked good last season in game 1 before sitting again.
                              Stars aligning!!!

Comment

• Mique has also received a diagnosis of no brain damage!!!

Neurological tests, MRIs and CAT scans have returned with positive results and Juarez was informed he has no brain damage after going through the concussion protocol, the Daily News reported.

Comment

Working...
                                X