"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    You mean Ute fans scrounge through hours of BYU tapes and create websites with showing 7 examples over a 15 year period.

Oh and you can eat a dick, I was always indifferent but you really are a two faced piece of shit.
    Only one-faced.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      You mean Ute fans scrounge through hours of BYU tapes and create websites with showing 7 examples over a 15 year period.

Oh and you can eat a dick, I was always indifferent but you really are a two faced piece of shit.
      You are being dishonest again. You've never been indifferent.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
        Mostly true, but the word you used was "idiot." You didn't do vulgarity or profanity in those days.
        My apologies for calling you an idiot back then. I honestly meant to say dickhead
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          My apologies for calling you an idiot back then. I honestly meant to say dickhead
          Saw that one coming from a mile away.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• This winner was at the game tonight when his team was playing an hour and a half away.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
              This winner was at the game tonight when his team was playing an hour and a half away.

[ATTACH]6298[/ATTACH]
              i had words with a fine hispanic gentleman wearing a utah jersey smoking a cigarette on the way out. he drove from lehi to wear his utah jersey (mountain sleeves, btw) at the byu game.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• This guy?

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                  This guy?

[ATTACH]6299[/ATTACH]
                  That's lau.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    i had words with a fine hispanic gentleman wearing a utah jersey smoking a cigarette on the way out. he drove from lehi to wear his utah jersey (mountain sleeves, btw) at the byu game.
                    Racist post!!!!

Comment

• Apparently you can't (or shouldn't have to) have the LDS experience at Utahby5...or...LAUte hiding his light under a bushel:

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...n-of-Utah-By-5
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                        Apparently you can't (or shouldn't have to) have the LDS experience at Utahby5...or...LAUte hiding his light under a bushel:

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...n-of-Utah-By-5
                        Oh my. A few gems there:

Originally posted by USS Utah
                        That's not the issue. The issue is long active threads that never end. It may be a good idea to retire active threads after a while, even if they are still active.

That makes a ton of sense, eh? Get rid of active threads, because they are .... active/popular? #utelogic

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                        Man, I keep hearing this. (I even changed the thread title in response!) Maybe we need to do something more to make the religion threads not jump about at people. We've already taken steps, by moving the "what's new?" button, and we'll probably do more. Maybe we should require some affirmative steps for people to get to those threads? Or maybe there is a way to allow people to ignore certain sub-forums altogether. We'll look into it. (As you can see, I am very generous with U-Ute's time.)
                        LAU ashamed of his religion. That explains so much.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Oh my. A few gems there:

That makes a ton of sense, eh? Get rid of active threads, because they are .... active/popular? #utelogic

LAU ashamed of his religion. That explains so much.
                          UB5 eager to change/conform to more popular societal norms in order to lure/retain members. Funny.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            UB5 eager to change/conform to more popular societal norms in order to lure/retain members. Funny.
                            RLDS church to CS's LDS church.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I like my EQ...both in my ward and on UB5
                              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• I noticed Ute fans have been real quiet this week even after a BYU loss.

Why?

1. They realize just how good BYU is, how bright the future is with Mangum and co. and they know they have to place us next year.
                                2. They looked like dog shit against a terrible Fresno State team
                                3. Whit continues to prove why he is a dick head and just took the moral high road card right out of their quiver with this asshole move:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=137...W&sf13339493=1
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X