2015 NFL Survivor Pool (SECOND CHANCE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I was on a golf course in Primm with little to no service yesterday morning. I made my post as soon as we into cell phone range, but by then the afternoon games had already started. I understand if you want to disqualify me. I'm just glad I didn't go down using CMBF's tried and true method of not saving the best teams for later in the season.
    IMHO, you're good. FWIW, my "ha" was due DnF's little moment of self-deprecation.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Our Survivor league started with 155 teams. We lost 19 last week, and so far this week 102 teams! 16 more will go down if Indy loses tonight.
      you still in? I had two entries one of them was NO. I will gladly sacrifice my NO pick if Indy can win tonight. Losing 2/3 of the teams in a pool this size is crazy. Please Indy, don't suck!
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        you still in? I had two entries one of them was NO. I will gladly sacrifice my NO pick if Indy can win tonight. Losing 2/3 of the teams in a pool this size is crazy. Please Indy, don't suck!
        No I am done. Lost two teams NO and Miami. Stupid.
        *Banned*

Comment

IF we did a reset...would anyone be interested in like a cheap buy in? $5 maybe?

I would still stipulate that we can't use teams we've selected.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
            IF we did a reset...would anyone be interested in like a cheap buy in? $5 maybe?

I'd be in.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Was there an original buy in? I didn't see that. I'd be in for a buy in.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

From 155 to 17 in two weeks. Unreal
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                  Was there an original buy in? I didn't see that. I'd be in for a buy in.
                  There wasn't. This one has mostly just been for fun. I just occasionally get the gambling itch.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

There wasn't. This one has mostly just been for fun. I just occasionally get the gambling itch.
                    Cool. I didn't want to be the guy who didn't pay. I'm all for a $5 buy in.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Our league started with 155 teams. 19 lost last week. After this week are down to 14 teams! 141 teams in two weeks eliminated.

That is unbelievable, never seen anything like it.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Our league started with 155 teams. 19 lost last week. After this week are down to 14 teams! 141 teams in two weeks eliminated.

That is unbelievable, never seen anything like it.
                        yeah that hurts lol effin Indy and NO
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I'd be in for a reset w/buy-in.

Comment

Welp, Coplieus is the winner of the free Survivor pool, and he earns all of our respect and admiration, but no money.

So...

Welcome to the NFL Survivor Pool second chance. It may end up being 5 of us playing for $25, but whatever, it keeps it interesting.

The rules are simple:

$5 Buy In.

Send your money in before the kickoff of the Green Bay/KC MNF game.

PM Me for Paypal details.

Then, either boardmail your pick, or reply to the thread.

Winner take all. When its over, it's over and the winner gets paid. If multiple people finish tied, they'll split it.

Since we're two weeks into the season, we need to remove two teams from the selections, so here's what I've decided to do. Based on the ESPN NFL Power rankings, we're going to take out the #1 team and the #32 team after two weeks. That eliminates the Patriots and the Bears. Everyone else is fair game.

I'll keep track of the picks in a spreadsheet and figure out how to share it.

Any issues or questions, let me know!

Good Luck.

DNF

Comment

3 in so far...

CJF
                              DNF
                              Old Gregg

Comment

3 in so far...

CJF
                                DNF
                                Old Gregg
                                I'm in (or will be soon).

Pot is up to $20!

Comment

Working...
                                X