Airplane etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Has anybody had to deal with a comfort dog while flying? I'm not a dog person and if I was sitting by someone that had one I would want to move, do they give you that option?
    Wilbon was on the TK podcast several months ago and talked about his experience in first class with a couple that brought a bid dog on the flight. Dog took a dump right outside the cockpit door.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      Has anybody had to deal with a comfort dog while flying? I'm not a dog person and if I was sitting by someone that had one I would want to move, do they give you that option?
      I did once. I was sitting in bulkhead, so it wasn't too much of issue as there was enough space. Before I realized that this is a bit of a scam, I assumed that this "emotional comfort" dog was for a vet with PTSD (dude looked the part). I was tempted to say thank you for his service, and then he revealed how he was just gaming the system to get his pet to fly free. Lame.

Comment

• Back to dogs on planes. We've gone nuts with all the peanut allergy stuff, but people can still bring dogs and cats into the cabin. WTH.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          Back to dogs on planes. We've gone nuts with all the peanut allergy stuff, but people can still bring dogs and cats into the cabin. WTH.
          We've got a kid in my ward that is violently allergic to dogs. Coming in contact could kill him, or so they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
            We've got a kid in my ward that is violently allergic to dogs. Coming in contact could kill him, or so they say.
            Every wuss with an allergy says that kind of crap. Does the kid carry an epi pen? If one claims one has a deathly allergy but doesn't carry an epi pen then the only conclusion I can draw is they're either a poser or a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              Every wuss with an allergy says that kind of crap. Does the kid carry an epi pen? If one claims one has a deathly allergy but doesn't carry an epi pen then the only conclusion I can draw is they're either a poser or a moron.
              Yes, he does. Not sure what that makes him.

Comment

Or they can't afford the pen.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  Yes, he does. Not sure what that makes him.
                  If he carries an epi-pen it makes him a wuss with an allergy, but not a poser or a moron. Unless he really doesn't have a deadly allergy and the epi-pen is a prop, in which case he is back to being a poser. Or, he really does have an allergy but the epi-pen is a prop, in which case he's whatever term is stupider than moron.

Comment

If he carries an epi-pen it makes him a wuss with an allergy, but not a poser or a moron. Unless he really doesn't have a deadly allergy and the epi-pen is a prop, in which case he is back to being a poser. Or, he really does have an allergy but the epi-pen is a prop, in which case he's whatever term is stupider than moron.
                    Severe allergy (over which one has no control) = wuss?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Severe allergy (over which one has no control) = wuss?
                      Some might consider BigFatMeanie to be a big, fat meanie.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Some might consider BigFatMeanie to be a big, fat meanie.
                        And also a douchebag.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          And also a douchebag.
                          image.jpg

Comment

• A few years ago there was a young girl in Orem with a peanut allergy that went into shock and died after sniffing a snickers bar wrapper.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                            X