I,ve gave several prayers at funeral dinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I,ve gave several prayers at funeral dinners

Was on program for latest one. Lingered at cemetery with people who didn,t think cool chapel was nicer to visit in than hot cemetery with doggie do if you were not careful. Were I was at. Still waited tell I got there. Name was on program.

I got home read Twin Falls paper online had breaking news mentioned toddler that went in canal. I called my brother who lived in Senator territory asked if he knew the kid. It was his. Read about it before anyone called me. In Gooding. Asked how he was. Lifeflighted to Boise.

Next day got call to go up to Boise. Heard he breathed on his own for a while, always good news. However he was brain dead, and neuro surgeons said he wouldn,t recover. 8 to 10 minutes under walter sil dud CPR. I read it didn,t want to believe it was him. No one does but accident victims are someone's relatives,

Entered only open space at house he was at they didn,t quite get it filled in. With several kids easy for them to take off when yu have gatherings like that. I don,t think a toddler,a brain is developed enough to know the dangers of water just have the joy of it. Learn from experience.

So off life support and what organs and tissues are donated got donated. He had cleft palate and it was fixed, funeral heard sil didn't think he would be with us long but ignored premonition. Devastation should of done this or that goes in every case like that though it brings no one back.

His sister said stay out of water when we realized he would live in Heaven. Was unconscious. Came home with my siesta husband and there kids. Four year old daughter said did not want her cousin to go to Heaven and live with Jesus, didn,t want to miss him, wanted to play with him still. No one wants to go through trial like that and many people wondered how they can do it.

Good people to help them though there will always be hole there. I had Uncle fall off tractor and get killed day before cab arrived, in early days of cathode on tractors, he was five, grandfather never same since ate him up guilt. Easy to blame yourself without knowing plan of salvation. Life is eternal though, and I gave prayers for Mel at a few dinners.

Sorry for your loss Grape. Sad deal.
    *Banned*

Comment

Can't imagine that GV. Sorry.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

I had cousin his wife was driving, driver apparently fell asleep at the wheel and hit them head on. Go fund me for him says that. Wife got the car in borrow pit but I pack killed her and seven month fetus. Cousin in hospital over night and five year old and two year old were in primary children’s. Lifeflighted. Will recover physically. Driver of other car had several duis and License suspensions just recently. Wasn’t,t passing just suddenly crosses the center line. Shit was posted on his Facebook than Madre said he had to live with it rest of his life,

That would be devastating knowing you caused a death. We had neighbor killed by drunk driver on same road a couple years ago by drunk driver got in fight in bar and took off. Blacked out. Was driving company pickup and daughters got big payout. Her husband fifteen years ago died of heart attack in Moscow Idaho at drama meet. Same road.

To to coved funeral was family only. Still filled chapel. I seen many funerals were cars took lots of space and hard to find seat in funeral. Viewing open to public and no outside room. Was open house as body too disfigured to do Viewing. Family prayer given after funera befor dedication.

Bishopric, music people funeral directors only non family at funeral. Mortuary broadcast it though. Did at another church as well. People,lined the street after the funeral to greet those in the procession. Gravesite open to public and many people unable to attend funeral attended gravesite. Young women that sang not related came in during funeral and went back to foyer after song. Sri there after meeting.

Well cousin asked me to /less the food. I le5 other people go ahead of me in line though. Something I did at several funerals.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Grape... sad.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Thanks for posting Grape - I've had enough of needless death recently.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
            X