NBA 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Michele Roberts spoke at my law school commencement. She was very impressive. I don't think she is going to give in as easily as the former leadership for the players.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...223202867.html
    Good article. Thanks for posting.

Comment

This is cool:

Comment

now the pacers will be good!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          This is cool:

Complete with Converse?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

i don't think they let black people play back then
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              i don't think they let black people play back then
              0e76bf48081e34014b18ca4349fa053473331259ede0ce5a59e6799f.jpg
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6025[/ATTACH]
                why do you think hickory won that game ya doofus
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  why do you think hickory won that game ya doofus
                  Because they scored more points?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Because they scored more points?
                    You are so naive.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      You are so naive.
                      Likely. I haven't even signed up for Ashley Madison.
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

So, is this Jimmer to possibly sign with the Spurs thing a legitimate report? It feels too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                          So, is this Jimmer to possibly sign with the Spurs thing a legitimate report? It feels too good to be true.
                          Not quite. But strong indications.

http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/ba...4636e3b79.html
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Is Tdawgcoug more right about this than he was about the B12?

Then late Tuesday night, as I was dialing in on the Spurs as the perfect landing spot for Jimmer, this tweet from a hard-core BYU fan sealed the deal for me.

TDAWGCOUG ‏@TDAWGCOUG 12h12 hours ago

The Jimmer and K. Leonard were once foes, now they’re gonna be teammates? Isn’t that ironic, don’t you think?
                            Selected with the 10th overall pick of the 2011 NBA Draft, Fredette averaged 6.1 points per game in 229 contests in the NBA in 13 minutes on the court.
                            http://www.nbawire.com/spurs-rolling-dice-jimmer/
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

That would be fantastic.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

So Jimmer was moments away from signing with an Italian team, and he potentially joins a contender the next year? That is some pretty good luck.

He would no doubt have a limited role, but he could certainly do well in a Spurs offense.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X