No announcement yet.

2015 US Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, DH and I are in complete simpatico.

I should buy a lottery ticket.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Also, Fox is super lame because Dish isn't an accepted provider for their internet streaming content.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Also, Fox is super lame because Dish isn't an accepted provider for their internet streaming content.
        Thanks for the info. I thought I was going to have to wait for Tiger's group to tee off.

Never mind. Despite there still being golf going on after 10 minutes of interviews with Rory and watching Tiger on the range while listening to Buck and Norman, I am done.
        Last edited by Copelius; 06-18-2015, 02:00 PM.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Just get the free US Open app.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Just get the free US Open app.
            I have it. It allows you to watch the featured group or the featured hole(s); it doesn't allow you to watch the main broadcast.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I have it. It allows you to watch the featured group or the featured hole(s); it doesn't allow you to watch the main broadcast.
              Does the app self-combust, like Tiger?

Comment

Fox needs to add yardage to the hole on the info box before a player takes his shot.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

What about watching through Dish app?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    What about watching through Dish app?
                    I don't have the slingbox on my Dish. No worries. I'll follow the featured groups today and tomorrow at the office.

Comment

the announcers on the US Open app- featured group- are terrible. I've heard "jumper" more in the last 3 holes, then I've ever heard anywhere outside of a basketball broadcast

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        the announcers on the US Open app- featured group- are terrible. I've heard "jumper" more in the last 3 holes, then I've ever heard anywhere outside of a basketball broadcast
                        I haven't been impressed either.

Comment

Louis' outfit today is just awful. If his pants were pleated, he would have a perfect 1995 throwback outfit. Also, super dorky to wear white shoes without a white belt.

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          Originally posted by scottie View Post
                          I haven't been impressed either.

See comments 13 through 15, above.

Comment

This course looks so ugly. What a downer visually.

Tiger just missed the fairway by 50 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                              This course looks so ugly. What a downer visually.
                              Yeah, I can get past the ugly fairways and rough. But I just think a golf hole should end in a green which is, well, green.

Comment

Yeah, I can get past the ugly fairways and rough. But I just think a golf hole should end in a green which is, well, green.
                                In what many would consider one the greenest places in the country. Isn't it ironic?

Comment

Working...
                                X