Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This (not) Bud's for you old_gregg: the official craft beer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottie View Post
    as one who enjoys craft beer, I can't really argue but I still love it.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      as one who enjoys craft beer, I can't really argue but I still love it.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

2016 Elder Brett released

More seasonal sours.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          2016 Elder Brett released

More seasonal sours.
          Elder Brett is a decent companion. Good, but not great.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Elder Brett is a decent companion. Good, but not great.
            You and your dad share an Elder Brett after P-hood?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              You and your dad share an Elder Brett after P-hood?
              This is a super mean post.

Hop Nosh Tangerine IPA released today by Uinta. I'm really excited to try this one, although my experience with fruit IPAs is mixed, I like Hop Nosh a lot and I'm excited to give this one a try. The description of it and the review of it makes it sound fantastic. When someone compares it favorably to Grapefruit Sculpin, I'm going to try it.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

mpfunk on the wrong side of the trend.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...crawl-new-york
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                  mpfunk on the wrong side of the trend.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...crawl-new-york
                  So I'm no longer a hipster. Those that don't drink alcohol that are hipsters.

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

400 bottles of Paardebloem being sold at Red Rock at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. 2 per person limit. I'm going to try to get my hands on my 2 bottle limit. Here is hoping for the best.

I've never had it but it sounds incredibly interesting.

Paardebloem (a Flemish term for dandelion) is a Gold Medal winning collaboration beer created by Red Rock’s head brewer, Kevin Templin and former Red Rock brewer, Chris McCombs (now of New Belgium Brewing Co). It’s a Belgian style ale that’s brewed with dandelion greens, toasted Pilsner malt, grains of paradise and peaches. It’s barrel aged for one year, then bottle conditioned. 9.2% ABV.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

400 bottles of Paardebloem being sold at Red Rock at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. 2 per person limit. I'm going to try to get my hands on my 2 bottle limit. Here is hoping for the best.

If you were really serious about getting ahold of a couple of bottles, you wouldn't advertise it to the world.
                      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Sounds gross.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                          If you were really serious about getting ahold of a couple of bottles, you wouldn't advertise it to the world.
                          Meh, no one here is going to go and get any of them.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

11 am seems a little early to start drinking.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              As craft beer guru Jimmy Buffet once said "it's 5 o'clock somewhere"

Also I completely agree with falafel, that beer sounds disgusting.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                I will not be drinking them at 11 a.m. in a morning. Nor am I going to drink 2 750 ml 9.4 abv beers in a sitting. What do you think I am some sort of drunk? That would be a super mean post to make.

Also, it isn't that early. On Saturday Epic is selling at 10:00 a.m. 150 bottles of their special Sour Brainless on Peaches. I won't be getting that one.
                                Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 04-22-2016, 03:31 PM.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X