Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This (not) Bud's for you old_gregg: the official craft beer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Lagoon just debuted it's open Bier Garten.
    Ah, returning to its roots.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Disneyland GCH is getting more Funk friendly.

GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill Coming Soon to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

The food options look pretty good.
      Still not interested
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        Still not interested
        When they buy out Pokemon you will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          When they buy out Pokemon you will be.
          Never. It will never happen. The evil Disney empire will not catch em' all.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• A nice searchable website for DABC inventory.
            https://speakeasy.office-bot.com/?fb...zEIhViEO_7E_Ys
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Hey Funk as of today Modern Times is now being distributed to Utah. Orderville is a solid hazy ipa. I don’t know what they will be sending your way but hopefully it is the full selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• anybody keep in touch with old gregg? he hasn't been around for a while and i hope he's doing okay.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  anybody keep in touch with old gregg? he hasn't been around for a while and i hope he's doing okay.

He's fine. Just working a lot. But I did feel a void the other day when Scott R. Nelson posted about changing his car clocks. og would have swooped in and rhetorically questioned what kind of poor person drives cars with clocks that don't adjust themselves.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    Hey Funk as of today Modern Times is now being distributed to Utah. Orderville is a solid hazy ipa. I don’t know what they will be sending your way but hopefully it is the full selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    It appears that right now it is limited to being a few local beer bars. I'll have to make a trip to the Beerhive to check it out.

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    He's fine. Just working a lot. But I did feel a void the other day when Scott R. Nelson posted about changing his car clocks. og would have swooped in and rhetorically questioned what kind of poor person drives cars with clocks that don't adjust themselves.
                    Raises hand
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Yep, he would have said that. I feel the void too.

Comment

Working...
                      X