Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This (not) Bud's for you old_gregg: the official craft beer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the thread title.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      What is a "session" beer?
      Lower alcohol content (usually lower than 5%). You can have a few in a drinking session and not be blotto.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• So Melvin IPA made it to So Cal. Having one right now and I have to say they do a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          So Melvin IPA made it to So Cal. Having one right now and I have to say they do a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I agree they make a good IPA.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Another new brewery opening in 2018. Saltfire Brewing Company. The initial lineup with have a NE style double IPA and a New Zealand style pilsner. As I love NE style IPA's, I'm excited. I also love a good balanced pilsner and am interested to taste a pilsner with New Zealand hops.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• This is the greatest thread title ever. So ill-conceived and yet the thread is so limited in participants that nobody bothered to fix it.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                This is the greatest thread title ever. So ill-conceived and yet the thread is so limited in participants that nobody bothered to fix it.
                I appreciate your participation in this thread.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  This is the greatest thread title ever. So ill-conceived and yet the thread is so limited in participants that nobody bothered to fix it.
                  Hey! This (not) Bud is not for you.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Hey! This (not) Bud is not for you.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I have no problem with your thread. I respect everybody's affinity for their own esoteric hobbies.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

Comment

• Trying to decide if it is worth going to pick up Squatters 529 Flanders Style Oud Bruin tomorrow morning. It goes on sale at 10 a.m. I'm thinking that I may go grab a couple of bottles if it isn't snowing.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Trying to decide if it is worth going to pick up Squatters 529 Flanders Style Oud Bruin tomorrow morning. It goes on sale at 10 a.m. I'm thinking that I may go grab a couple of bottles if it isn't snowing.
                            It was worth getting.

I was also surprised when I showed up and was told there is no limit on the number of bottles. I demonstrated restraint and only bought 3 bottles. I figured that over $60.00 worth of beer was enough for that day.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

It was worth getting.

I was also surprised when I showed up and was told there is no limit on the number of bottles. I demonstrated restraint and only bought 3 bottles. I figured that over $60.00 worth of beer was enough for that day.
                              Man...those beer brewing dudes are making welder-type money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                Man...those beer brewing dudes are making welder-type money.
                                Probably half of what I paid for it was taxes anyway.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X