Inside Amy Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Amy Schumer

This is one of the funniest shows on TV. This week they had a killer parody of 12 Angry Men where they were deciding whether Amy was hot enough for television. Want to post a couple of clips for the chuckleheads not watching this one.

Comment

Hit and miss. Mostly miss. But watch out for Season 3 of Nathan for You coming in a couple months.

Comment

I tried to watch a couple early episodes because of all of the praise, but couldn't get past her andrew dice clay-esque stand up and interview portions.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
          I tried to watch a couple early episodes because of all of the praise, but couldn't get past her andrew dice clay-esque stand up and interview portions.
          I wish she did vulgar nursery rhymes.

Comment

looks like most people dont like this show. i will pass.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Haven't watched. I doubt that I will watch, I need a better recommendation than YOhio.

I'll spend the time that I could have spent watching this to rewatch Review. Racism, 1/2 a star.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I like her stand-up. Both of those clips were pretty funny.
                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

I wouldn't mind being inside Amy Schumer.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    I wouldn't mind being inside Amy Schumer.
                    comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                      chelsea handler?
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I can't tell if this is a humblebrag or CMBF-level mrazziness.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          chelsea handler?
                          I doubt such a phenomenon exists.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Are you saying we should Google "Sarah Silverman naked" to see if you're right or not?
                            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                              Are you saying we should Google "Sarah Silverman naked" to see if you're right or not?
                              ugh. the thought of that has left me feeling a little nauseated.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                              X