BYU-I Pathways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    You have to sign the honor code to take online classes? Man, BYU is crazy.
    Yeah, you just click the box and sign it online... the lawyers around here will tell that crap ain't binding.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

A private college degree for less than $9,000: How a 10-year-old school is disrupting higher education

Awesome!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I agree; that's fantastic.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Great article. Seems like a great program, too.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

My parents have been serving in the SL temple for the past few years. With the anticipated closure this December for the next 4+ years they wanted to find an opportunity to continue serving and that would let them remain close to home and family. They have signed up to be “facilitators” in the Pathways program. The way they described it is that they will work online with students who are at risk of dropping out. Both of them have experience in education/teaching and they seem pretty excited about it.
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
              My parents have been serving in the SL temple for the past few years. With the anticipated closure this December for the next 4+ years they wanted to find an opportunity to continue serving and that would let them remain close to home and family. They have signed up to be “facilitators” in the Pathways program. The way they described it is that they will work online with students who are at risk of dropping out. Both of them have experience in education/teaching and they seem pretty excited about it.
              That's awesome. It is a fantastic program and has been a blessing to myself.

Comment

LDS Business College renamed Ensign College on ‘another day never to be forgotten’

He also announced that Ensign College, a two-year school, will offer a limited number of four-year degrees beginning in fall 2021. Additionally, it will begin to offer most of its unique curriculum to people around the world via BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
                This is interesting. So I guess LDS Business College Ensign College will offer degrees through the Pathway program that BYU-I doesn't?
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                X