Pretty good special on espn tomorrow at 5:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good special on espn tomorrow at 5:30

Will probably only be a preview of a show that will be on later during the sereis on espn e60. The cameras may have caught yours truly playing gin in the store or when I sat in the visitors section of bball games. Do that sometimes, I visited them din,t interview them though, tommorrow I think will only be the preview or part of it and the whole thing will be on later during the year on e60's line up.

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Will probably only be a preview of a show that will be on later during the sereis on espn e60. The cameras may have caught yours truly playing gin in the store or when I sat in the visitors section of bball games. Do that sometimes, I visited them din,t interview them though, tommorrow I think will only be the preview or part of it and the whole thing will be on later during the year on e60's line up.
    Thanks for the heads up... I'll get the DVR set.

Does your bishop know you play with face cards?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Whole show will be on tomorrow. Everything ESPN will show on it that is. 5 o clock mountain time.

Comment

Working...
      X