Bigfoot is Cain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Right. My parents were married, so the assertion doesn't bother me.
    Yeah, but there was that recent incident at the high school reunion...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot is Cain View Post
      Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking? I am very creepy. It comes natural. I'm coming to accept it. I've been peering through the back windows at night for a couple of years probably
      How do you feel about Steven Powell?

Comment

Welcome, Bigfoot is Cain. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.

ps- throw wuap some love. he's had a rough go of it lately.
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
          Yeah, but there was that recent incident at the high school reunion...
          Sounds like you're deflecting on the whole "bastard" issue. Hitting a little too close to home?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Welcome Bic. Happy to have you here.

Comment

Pretty good intro post, BiC. To say some on here are real bastards, is being kind. Closer to about 95%, tbh.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                You are dead to me.
                Feels like Wuap's "welcome question" is really lacking this time.
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  Feels like Wuap's "welcome question" is really lacking this time.
                  It's getting super meta. I'll be honest- I struggle to think how I'd go about answering that.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                    Welcome, Bigfoot is Cain. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.

ps- throw wuap some love. he's had a rough go of it lately.
                    Is it approved if I'm not on it? These n00bs wanna break traditions, just because he's Abel to.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

You are dead to me.
                      Didn't mean to offend. I eagerly await your question for me.

Comment

Didn't mean to offend. I eagerly await your question for me.

Look at him backpeddle. He probably thinks dead doesn't mean dead.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Look at him backpeddle. He probably thinks dead doesn't mean dead.
                          Fine. Birds are stupid. Bananas are gross.

Comment

Is it approved if I'm not on it? These n00bs wanna break traditions, just because he's Abel to.
                            despite your turrible puns, you have a point. you are on the mandatory section.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

You said it. We were all thinking it.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Dodgers' fans aren't known for their intelligence or good taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X