MLB 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    Since the A's imploded your enthusiasm for baseball discussion has really gone downhill. A link to fangraphs? The next time you want to discuss sports are you just going to give us a link to espn.com?
    I linked to their projected records, it is relevant to the discussion. I'm not smarter than fangraphs. I predict the teams that win each division are the teams that fangraphs projects to have the most wins.

Also, have you seen what is going on in hockey right now. One of the most exciting playoff races I've ever seen in any sport. I'll have more enthusiasm for baseball after the next week of hockey.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

Also, have you seen what is going on in hockey right now.
      Are the Red Wings doing well? If not, then I don't care.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

You should care then. The Red Wings are good.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Unfortunately, yes the Red Wings are doing well right now.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              You should care then. The Red Wings are good.
              I'm glad to hear that. If you Chicago fans could keep me updated on Detroit's success, I would appreciate that and I will participate.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Seems like a classic case of Chicago incompetence and/or corruption to not have any bleacher seats up on opening day.

Also Jon Lester who I believe has never hit safely in an MLB game batting eighth? I don't get it.

Go Cards!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Seems like a classic case of Chicago incompetence and/or corruption to not have any bleacher seats up on opening day.

Also Jon Lester who I believe has never hit safely in an MLB game batting eighth? I don't get it.

Go Cards!
                  Wrigley seemed to be a disaster last night. People were pissing on the walls.

The fact that Kris Bryant was not in the lineup is a travesty.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Wrigley seemed to be a disaster last night. People were pissing on the walls.

The fact that Kris Bryant was not in the lineup is a travesty.
                    It's unreal. MLB needs to fix that asap.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Go Cards!
                      Maddon was in the AL to long, forgot that the pitcher usually bats ninth.

Comment

I'm not saying it's the right move, but Maddon makes his living trying crazy shit out, and in Tampa I think it probably served him well.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Tigers up 4-0 on the Twinks. Price is dealing and Cespedes has a double and a triple. I bet the As could use that bat in their lineup. Oh well, I'm sure they guy they traded Cespedes for is helping the As a lot.

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Sox 8-0 against Phillies, and Ortiz doesn't have a hit. Ortiz is a big question mark for me; he can only cheat so many tests . But if his output diminishes and the rest of the lineup can produce like that, they may be OK without a stellar pitching lineup.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Opening day and ESPN shows Indians v Astros. WTF?
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                Opening day and ESPN shows Indians v Astros. WTF?
                                Hard to find another time when both teams would still be in it. Actually, both should be decent clubs. Houston has a few guys who can rake. Cleveland should be decent.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X