Tart Chun Díoltas: SMC vs. BYU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tart Chun Díoltas: SMC vs. BYU Game Thread

Last night in my dreams, LUUUUUKE went ballistic in the first half and put Waldow in serious foul trouble.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    Last night in my dreams, LUUUUUKE went ballistic in the first half and put Waldow in serious foul trouble.
    Luke locked him up in a room filled with chickens? Crazy.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I like this game.

Comment

Team playing like the NIT is a slap in the face.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

man i hate brad waldow
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

We rebounded very well tonight.

Comment

Best all-around game of the year?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Absolutely. They showed sustained intensity we hadn't seen yet.

Comment

That was the best I've seen BYU play all year. Hopefully we can sustain that into the conference tournament. Also of note Pepperdine is down 9 with 8 min to go in the 2nd half. We really need to get that 3 spot to avoid the semifinal match up with the Zags.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Definitely the best defensive performance this year. That likely puts it at the best all around game of the year as well.

Comment

That was fun! Doby doing work tonight. Sharp played great as well. I have wondered for a while why sharp couldn't get off the bench.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

turns out when we play a little defense and get production out of guys like sharp, andrus, dobby, we're not so bad
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Sharp has been a revelation last couple of games.

Comment

Best-played game of the year, no doubt. The defensive intensity was surprisingly good and it was maintained throughout. Kaufusi became a surprisingly strong rim protector. My favorite offensive play started with a CK block, an outlet pass to Fischer followed by a quick pass to KC followed by a quick one to Haws for two. St. Mary's spent much of the evening in a state of shock.

Comment

Missed tonight's game but enjoyed LW's stat line immensely. 5 fouls in 7 min, no other stats. HTF is that even possible? Pope should receive a 5 min major for stupidity.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                              X