Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real name's McGill. The Jew thing is for the homeboys." The Better Call Saul thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    Opening Omaha scene for Season 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0iJOf0KSw
    I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this next Monday more than my recent birthday.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Just watched season 4 episode 1 - Just as good as it left off.... Mike had an awesome episode.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Rhea Seehorn is absolutely incredible.

Comment

• http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/bette...episode-3.html

I like the title to this: Letter-day Saints.

Gale is a high school chemistry teacher?

Comment

• This season is, well, really slow. The last two episodes have had a healthy dose of filler. I've liked the pacing of the show up to this point, but it's really dragging for me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              This season is, well, really slow. The last two episodes have had a healthy dose of filler. I've liked the pacing of the show up to this point, but it's really dragging for me now.
              Well Mike certainly shook things up in the group therapy session!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Well Mike certainly shook things up in the group therapy session!
                Did he ever! YOWZA!

Comment

• Any thoughts on Season 4 now that it is wrapped up? Still enjoying the series, but man that was the slowest pace yet. They need to kick things in gear next year.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• kind of boring. won’t stop watching obviously, but not sure how any of the characters have really changed.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      kind of boring. won’t stop watching obviously, but not sure how any of the characters have really changed.
                      Kim has shown a wild side.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Any thoughts on Season 4 now that it is wrapped up? Still enjoying the series, but man that was the slowest pace yet. They need to kick things in gear next year.
                        Yeah, slow. I will still watch because what else am I going to watch? DWTS? But this show has gone from must-watch to yeah-I'll-watch-that-I-guess.

Comment

• after all that badass mike stuff in earlier seasons would be cool to see more of that
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            kind of boring. won’t stop watching obviously, but not sure how any of the characters have really changed.
                            I'm almost worried that Season 4 might have cost them a Season 5. I still looked forward to the show each week, but it felt like the German engineers plot line could've been fodder for one episode and not an anchor for the entire season. Jimmy getting his license back got stretched a bit thin as well.

Comment

• BCS is just filler time for me. If there’s nothing else on, i’ll Watch an episode on the DVR. I get the feeling that it’s going to get good.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Just saw that season 5 of BCS isn't going to come out until sometime in 2020. That really bites.

Comment

Working...
                                X