Emery The Younger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    The blast radius on that tweet is enormous. What a colossally stupid thing to do. This is the kind of horrible judgement that got us in this NCAA mess. Good riddance, you clown.
    Blast radius is a good way to visualize that.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

If it makes you guys feel any better, I've known that Emery was a douche for a very long time.

Comment

Apology:

https://twitter.com/04NickEmery/stat...Fid%3D22235569
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

now douchebag needs to meet personally with sissoko, extol the virtues of brigham young university and it's basketball program and convince him to commit. at that point he will be forgiven.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            As apologies go, that was an airball.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              I’ll allow it.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I agree ... good riddance. Don't want to hear from this guy again. Nothing personal about it ... I'm sure he's a decent guy ... he's just burned up any claim he had to loyalty from BYU fans.

Comment

Emery The Younger

Family fight!! I read the apology to Parrot Head and he gave it a B.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                    Family fight!! I read the apology to Parrot Head and he gave it a B.
                    Ha, tell him I demand an apology, and a better one than Emery's.

Despite both of your many shortcomings, I wish I were with you on the current roadie. Hope it turns out to be worth it.

Comment

Ha, tell him I demand an apology, and a better one than Emery's.

Despite both of your many shortcomings, I wish I were with you on the current roadie. Hope it turns out to be worth it.
                      It may be our only time together. He is insisting we drive back tonight so that HE DOESN’T MISS WARD COUNCIL!

FYI, I will be skipping ward council.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        It may be our only time together. He is insisting we drive back tonight so that HE DOESN’T MISS WARD COUNCIL!

FYI, I will be skipping ward council.
                        What is this Ward Council of which you speak?
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                          What is this Ward Council of which you speak?
                          It’s a thing you have to go to if you don’t know how to say “no.”
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            It’s a thing you have to go to if you don’t know how to say “no.”
                            Never said no to a calling. I just picked mine.
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                              Never said no to a calling. I just picked mine.
                              Nancy Reagan says "Just say No!"
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Nick Emery doubles down.

Time to delete that account permanently.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X