Emery The Younger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emery The Younger

Here's to hoping Nick Emery ends up deserving his own thread.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2015/1...arriott-center
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Those yellow benches are hideous. Someone should do an eagle project to paint them blue.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Those yellow benches are hideous. Someone should do an eagle project to paint them blue.
      The rest of the lower concourse seats are being replaced this summer.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        YOURE HIDEOUS!

stop talking sh** about the Big Mac. Maybe someone should paint you blue.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Heh. Clever thread title.

Comment

Does TJ have a thread yet?

I'll hold off a bit on the Frank Jackson thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Does TJ have a thread yet?

I'll hold off a bit on the Frank Jackson thread.
              I'm pretty sure they've already started that thread on the Duke board anyway.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

I'm nitpicking, of course, but I don't love the way he floats to the right in his follow through. The best shooters generally float forward as they follow through.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  I'm nitpicking, of course, but I don't love the way he floats to the right in his follow through. The best shooters generally float forward as they follow through.

Comment

Everyday is Game Day! Rise Up! Rise! Quest for Perfection!
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Everyday is Game Day! Rise Up! Rise! Quest for Perfection!
                      I AM BYU
                      EVER UPWARD
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Another nitpick. His feet are not square. Right foot points in.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          The rest of the lower concourse seats are being replaced this summer.
                          Are you sure? When I talked to the CC they were non-committal about what upgrades might be happening. I've heard rumors about newer, bigger video boards too. I would love to see a new scoreboard/video boards, as long as they aren't a total disappointment like the Nuskin Asian MLM Video Boards at LES.

Maybe you are in the AD circle CC level and have more intimate knowledge than us lowly normal CC members.

Comment

Apparently Emery the Younger is done:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RCWTsh...ource=ig_embed
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

wtf?
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                              X