Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU vs Pepperdine Thread

Thanks ESPN.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Thanks ESPN.
    I thought ESPN was our friend.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

wtf is with the audio
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

This broadcast has a WSOP feel.

Comment

mute it is.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Horrid defense

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              This broadcast has a WSOP feel.
              i'd take norman chad over these dumb dumbs
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

They sent the Timpview AV club to do this game. How about you ass clowns plug some shit in?

Comment

This is the shittiest I've seen BYU play this year by far. Everyone is wide open.

Comment

I'm not worried. Pepperdine shooting the lights out won't last.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Watching this with no crowd noise is unreal.

Comment

That's about the third shot that was all the way down and rims out.

Comment

Why is a ref diving in the scrum and getting in Tyler's face?

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Pepperdine.

Comment

Good question. What an asshole

Comment

Working...
                              X