2014 Bowl Season 39 Games of Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Bowl Season 39 Games of Joy

The Nevada/ULL game off to a slow (boring) start to the season, but I'm mainly annoyed and distracted by the new ESPN score graphic. Seems like it is in the way.

image.jpg

Edit: Took the pic volume buttons down JL, seemed to work. for problem solvers!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

With that loss, UNR probably will be a mid-70s to low 80s team (in reasonable statistical models). I don't remember a worse home loss based on that metric in the Bronco era.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
      With that loss, UNR probably will be a mid-70s to low 80s team (in reasonable statistical models). I don't remember a worse home loss based on that metric in the Bronco era.
      There probably isn't one. Frustrating especially given that BYU was up 15 at Halftime. 3 Fumbles and a missed FG in the second half. Especially after the heartbreaker to UCF, that one just stung.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        There probably isn't one. Frustrating especially given that BYU was up 15 at Halftime. 3 Fumbles and a missed FG in the second half. Especially after the heartbreaker to UCF, that one just stung.
        Yeah, I think you have to reach back to 2003 to get a similar loss by this benchmark (end of season, reasonable statistical model rating). BYU lost to a 80ish Stanford team at home 14-18.

Comment

Yeah, I think you have to reach back to 2003 to get a similar loss by this benchmark (end of season, reasonable statistical model rating). BYU lost to a 80ish Stanford team at home 14-18.
          What about 2004? We lost to a bad UNLV and UNM team at home, though I don't know where they would've ranked nationally.

Comment

The infamous 'win by 9 and not 2' game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              What about 2004? We lost to a bad UNLV and UNM team at home, though I don't know where they would've ranked nationally.
              You're right, my bad. That UNLV team was awful

Comment

I know how much LiveCoug loves pictures of empty stadiums, Famous Potato Bowl start of the 4th quarter
                image.jpg
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

So, like 1s of 10s there, right?
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Coach N and Mormonism gets a shout out on ESPN. I'd say the brawl has not stopped the work from progressing!
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Coach N and Mormonism gets a shout out on ESPN. I'd say the brawl has not stopped the work from progressing!
                      Ha. SDSU misses their game winning FG.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Ha. SDSU misses their game winning FG.
                        Rocky made some boneheaded decisions. Good for Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

#tendermercies

I wonder if Coach N tells everyone he is better than them like the people at BYU do. Probably.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

#tendermercies

I wonder if Coach N tells everyone he is better than them like the people at BYU do. Probably.
                            He doesn't have to say it. The spirit tells other people that he is better than them.

Comment

The Bahama Bowl provided a nice ending today.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X