Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chick Thread: Discussions of interest to women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    thanks, but i already found one. 22 years ago to the day, in fact.
    22 years? Congrats, rookie!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      22 years? Congrats, rookie!

you call me a rookie, but i'm thinking that's about 21+ years longer than anybody who knows me well would have guessed she'd stick with it!
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

you call me a rookie, but i'm thinking that's about 21+ years longer than anybody who knows me well would have guessed she'd stick with it!
        somewhere around 20 is a big milestone and when a lot of divorces seem to happen. The next really scary one is when all the kids are done with high school.

congrats, btw, sorry to

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          somewhere around 20 is a big milestone and when a lot of divorces seem to happen. The next really scary one is when all the kids are done with high school.

congrats, btw, sorry to
          you're good. similar to you, i'll likely be full on Alzheimer's by the time my youngest is done with HS.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

I've been musing about this for a few weeks now.

I refuse to watch any nature documentary that shows animals suffering or dying. I dont care that the baby moose eventually escapes from the crocodile, I dont want to see the panic and stress on an animal's face, knowing that it is fighting for its life. My family knows this, and knows I will walk out of the room if the telly is showing this. I hate the cycle of life.

But if I'm watching a football game, and I see a linebacker run down and tackle a WR, spinning him end-over-end, I find that extremely hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              I've been musing about this for a few weeks now.

I refuse to watch any nature documentary that shows animals suffering or dying. I dont care that the baby moose eventually escapes from the crocodile, I dont want to see the panic and stress on an animal's face, knowing that it is fighting for its life. My family knows this, and knows I will walk out of the room if the telly is showing this. I hate the cycle of life.

But if I'm watching a football game, and I see a linebacker run down and tackle a WR, spinning him end-over-end, I find that extremely hawt.
              I'm not gonna lie. So do I.

Comment

Working...
              X