Garage door openers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage door openers

In the early days of garage door openers, the receiver units were separate and apart from the motor mechanism, allowing you to repair the receiver when it starts to fail.

My current research indicates they seem to include them inside together, and if the receiver fails, you are essentially forced to buy a new garage door unit. Is that correct? That seems expensive, but perhaps the seems are now all integrated. It is a relatively new Sears unit.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

I would call Sears and ask.
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
      I would call Sears and ask.
      Sears is going out of business here, and won't answer the question now. I guess I could call Lowe's.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
      X